Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:33 am

Very Happy I deleted the live album because well. It was live.
I do have a lot of titles.

Laughing Gig in england a while a go was completely sold out
I don't have any more gifs!
...while hilarious, it's also ...yeah I'm not even sure where I'm going with this or what I'm saying

We need to RP some stag do. Like now.
Considering we're hoping to do the wedding on...wednesday? I think. If I'm here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 am

Hey, um, yeah. Still here.

Noooope. Not as awesome as you two. I mean, you own albums and watch freaky music videos and stuff. *flails*
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Haha, live stuff aren't all that good usually >.<
Not quite as many as Frank Jaeger (which is a sort of title in itself) Wink ...and since I take it nobody else plays MGS here I'm just going to shut up >.> <.<

Haha, doesn't surprise me O_O
*freaks out* uh, GIF:
So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 Tumblr_m0swd94ezj1qe8xs7
wait, that doesn't relate at all.
I don't know either Laughing

Now? O_O *has to go very soon* If I'm on later, then I shall ;D Dammit, now I feel guilty for having a social life for once D: (not really... HP marathon with my friend Laughing )

Nooooo! You be awesome in your own, Cheese-tastic way ;D
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

I don't >.<
Saving for a PS. So maybe! Laughing

You are awesome cheese! Dammit!

Well, it doesn't have to be now. We could always make a thread and say it happened before the wedding, and RP it after Laughing
It's okay. I'm busy on thursday, and hopefully here tomorrow.
HP HELL YEAH! It's okay I forgive you, because that's awesome

Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:12 pm

You should def get MGS then Wink Awesome game series (s'what got me into gaming (other than Sims - I've been playing that since I was verrryyy little) so thanks Kojima, that was a bad idea Laughing )

Ahh, yeah... that works x3
I think I'll be here tomorrow? Mother says we'll be going to the cinema sometime this week and it may be tomorrow, since dad's off then. Will most likely not be here Saturday though -.-
Family: Dammit Hannah, you can't spend your 16th at Mystal!
Me: YES I CAN! *tries to reach laptop*
Family: BUT CAKE
Me:...Sorry Mystal Laughing *goes to cake*

AWW YEAAHHH! It was awesome :] We watched the 2nd, 3rd and 4th today x3 Then it was like, half 10 when my parents were like "be back for dinner, yeah?" but they didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 pm

the thread is called, I DON'T WANT MONEY. GO KILL IT PLEASEH!
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:52 pm

I luffed it! thank ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2