Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another summer thread?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Another summer thread? Empty
PostSubject: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Your character has somehow managed to win (or they just had enough money) a trip to the Bahamas. Their journey there will take about a week and they'll ride on the worlds finest cruise ship. Once they arrive they'll be staying in the biggest hotel for 3 weeks.

Scrwe it, this description is boring me. You got the point, right? Right. Good.

Another summer thread? Cruise-ship

Sample of bedroom http://www.ship-technology.com/projects/marinacruiseship/images/4-marina-ship-bedroom.jpg

Random places on the ship

http://0.tqn.com/d/cruises/1/0/A/1/4/Garden_Villa_14500_2.JPG

http://hgtv.sndimg.com/HGTV/2011/10/13/RXCI-Disney-Dream_Cruise-Ship-Andys-Room_s4x3_lg.jpg

http://www.best-of-european-union.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cruise-ship-dining-room-468x351.jpg

http://www.easygirlgames.com/girl-games/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/3D-Game-Room1.jpg

http://www.ship-technology.com/projects/marinacruiseship/images/5-marina-ship-bathroom.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7219/7250914696_d96af363cc_z.jpg

http://www.cruisesrfun.com/images/LidoPool.jpg

http://www.cruisebrothers.com/pics/cunard-cruises-ballroom.jpg

People/Rooms:

Room 1A-Nyomi and Jeven

Room 2A-Justice and maybe Zach

Room 3A-Cal

Room 4A-Trevor and Tasha

Last edited by Zan on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm

(Kay, you know what? I'm lazy so I'm gonna use Justice and maybe Zach :p)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

(Yay for Laziness Very Happy *puts them in a room* you can make a psot)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

(*Pouts* I posted first on the last oooonnnneeeee)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm

(Fine, I'll start XD But I'm starting after they slept on the ship for the first night *doesn't wanna rp getting on the ship*)

Nyomi, still too lazy to change out of her pajamas, was wandering through the halls and trying to find the dining hall. Her hair was a mess and Jeven was following her. Unlike Nyomi Jeven was fully clothed, though it was obvious he was about to fall asleep standing up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Justice stalked out of her room, running a hand through her pale blonde hair. Even though she didn't act like it, she was happy to be there, she just wasn't much of a morning person.
Zach hurried out after her, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Geez, Just, you didn't have to shove me off my bed..." he muttered, as much a morning person as his sister.
"I didn't have much a choice, dimwit. You talk in your sleep. You woke me up. I was just returning the favor."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Nyomi was doing her best to keep Jeven awake, considering throwing a glass of water in his face when they finally found the dining hall. When they did Jeven made his way to a table and started to sit down, missing and landing on the floor "Are you tired or drunk, Jeven?" Nyomi asked, sitting at the table
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Justice dragged Zach into the dining hall and sat down in a chair. "Go get me food," she told her brother.
"How about you go get it yourself?"
"How about you stop complaining and go and get it as an apology for waking me up," she replied, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:08 pm

"I'm not drunk." Jeven got up, shrugging "Not yet at least" He frowned when he saw Nyomi was already sitting down, remembering what they had agreed on last night. It was then he realized Nyomi knew he would either wake up half an hour late or miss the char "You were never going to give me your breakfast anyways, were you?"
"No, but you still have to be my servant today." She grinned, stretching "And I'd like extra sasuage with my meal, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

"I'm not getting you food, Justice," Zach told her, shaking his head and going to get his own food. Justice sighed and stood up as well.
"Fine," she grumbled, standing up and passing by him, smacking him on the back of the head as she did so.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Unlike Justice, Nyomi got her way and got to stay where she was as Jeven went to get food. He walked past Justice and Jeven and didn't even glance at them, not noticing them
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 pm

(joining! and I am going to use Cal without magic since I'm in the mood! xD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 pm

(Yay! Very Happy)

Justice glanced at Jeven as he passed by, thinking he looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm

(...what do i do?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 pm

(I guess just throw him somewhere? *Shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:06 pm

(tays)

Cal was sitting up on the top deck, drawing the skies.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 pm

(I'll put Cal in a room ^_^

Most people are in the dining hall)

Jeven paused when he noticed Justice look at him, but just shrugged and continued what he was doing
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 pm

(We're all in the dining hall, Lovin :p)

Zach, unlike Justice, actually walked up to Jeven, having recognized him too. "Hey, do I know you?"
Justice just walked past, going to get her food.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:21 pm

(tays)

Cal got up, walking towards the dining hall, head down in his art pad and completing his drawing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm

(Dun worry, I'm putting Tasha in here for her ^_^)

This time he did stop, it was easier to recognize Zach. They had slept in the same room for three weeks. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've met."

Tasha and Trevor were up on the deck near Cal, arguing about something

(Or not XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

(dang it, which one to go to!? O.O YOU ALL ARE CONFUZZLING MEH! CHOOOOSE)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 pm

(XD In the pm I said most people were in the dining hall, but I could make Tasha be there and send her to him.

Because if he isn't on the deck I honstly don't need her XD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 pm

"I thought you looked familiar," Zach said. "We met at camp a few years back, right?"

Justice had already gotten her food and was now sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm

(right I waited but you didn't reply so BLERGH!)

Cal looked up, confused, then turned and went back to his spot on the deck, now drawing a lounging chair.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:34 pm

"Yeah, I think that was it. You're.." He had forgotten the name and shrugged "The guy that spent a lot of time with my sister"

(D: I said I was gonna go take a shower)

By the time Cal got back Trevor was leaving, Tasha shouting at him and about to burst into tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another summer thread?   Another summer thread? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another summer thread?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next