Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  Empty
PostSubject: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:59 pm

OH HAI THREAD POLICE
THIS THREAD IS FOR DONKEYS

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  Baby-donkeys

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  3605982477_b2084306f0

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  BabyPhatJuly15Left01Wa

Pssst. You.

Sorry about the donkeys. They make a mess.

Keep Scrolling if you're interested in 'holidays'

If you're actually interested in donkeys, TOO BAD I KILLED THEM ALL.

Ohhhh your face. I got you good.
Here's some places for donkeys:
http://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/
http://www.safehaven4donkeys.org/

Okay. Keep scrolling.

Keep going.

So, you know the feeling.
You've got a thread, and it's just ...there. There's a few posts ambling by, but nothing really exciting.
And you want it gone. You don't need it. It's lost its excitement. Old News.
Out of your hair. You're a busy person. You don't need useless threads lying about. Being all useless.

So that's where I come in. I am The Thread Assassin.
I have many weapons at my disposal, and I will use them to make sure your problematic threads never return. Send them off on a ...permanent holiday.
(Please note, thread 'holidays' are not something you want for your thread if you like it. They are permanent, and may cause a rash and death if you try to go with your thread. It's really itchy too...)

So. You've read this far. You want your thread gone.
Well done. You've come to the right place.
I will deal with your troubles for the small price of a large country mansion.
Or Video Games, Drawings, Gifs, Videos, Goats, Frogs, Party Invites, Donkeys and Songs are also acceptable forms of payment.
First-Born Children are now accepted. Souls cannot be taken at this time.

Just state the name of the thread, it's location and your price.
And what sort of 'holiday' you want.

TRAVELLING

HOLIDAYMAKERS
My New House is Rather Nice
Let's Tell All Tonight
I Don't Want Money!

Last edited by Levi Jay on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:04 pm

*chokes and dies of laughter* zomg Aimee that u r LOL
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Hush, Lovin. This is a serious organization of one. O_O

I shall keep your, um...'donkey' services in mind for the future, Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Amazingly genius! *claps*

I have thread that needs killed...*picks dead threadnouta hat*

name:lets tell all tonight

price: well since younwont accept souls...i have a bunch hanging around.Ill make you a awsome drawing to display you thread assasin tille proudly!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:30 pm

THAT DONATION TO THE DONKEYS WAS DONE KATIE

pssst
thread's dead.

YES THE DONKEYS APPRECIATE IT
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:36 pm

It was brilliant!
many thanks
payment will come soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 pm

*ugly laughter*
...The actual hell, Aimz? Laughing or should I call you... The Thread Assassin?
Your services may be of importance in the future Wink
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Ugly laugher?
Could say the same about your siggy So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  1226357084
...*nods*
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Yes, ugly laughter.
Shhh, it's from a music vid XD I'm not weird. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh alright. *rolls eyes*
Ohh what vid. It looks cool.

Oh and this video reminds me of Levi's family Rammstein - Haifisch

it has Marilyn Manson in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Wink
Weak and Powerless by A Perfect Circle (a song that kind of reminds me of dear Levs (t'is about addictions) and many other people, actually)

*goes to watch*
Hmmm, I see why x3
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Guys.

Guys.

Will you let me borrow your music tastes?
I feel like somehow that'll make me as awesome as you two.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:28 pm

*me watching the video*
naked woman okay
oh there's a whole in her stomach
and smoke
and ...were those maggots?
and there's a pit
SNAKE
*later on*
okay, she's throwing animals into the pit
hmm beetles.

I think I get it...? Throwing animals (drugs?) into the hole, to satisfy the addiction, but it doesn't really work so more animals? and then she falls in and dies? I'm not too sure tbh

Yup. Very Happy
I love that video. When they were all thinking of how Till (the guy in the coffin who isn't actually in the coffin) They all referenced back to other videos Laughing

Sure cheese. You like metal? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm

I guess. I can take it or leave it, really.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

*lurks awsomly*

Shhhh dont spoil it aimee!
i cant watch it now!
I want to but then people will ask what im doing,or try to watch and think about how much of a weirdo i am!

*pips in* I like metal!
just though I should say *nods*
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 pm

But you already possess the awesome, Cheesehh! :O

Yeah, me watching the video was something similar XD watching 3 Libras was worse though - I still don't get it all that much >.<
That is it exactly Wink This is what MJK said about it anyway:

"The first step is to admit that you’re powerless over alcohol and no longer in charge of your own life. And that’s basically what Weak and Powerless is about. It’s about a person realizing that they have no control, and they’re compelled beyond their control to move towards something. This could be about anything, really. It could be behavioral, it could be alcohol or drug-related. It could be just a person who’s in love with being in love. And the issue is the black hole in the center of your psyche that you keep trying to fill up. So the images in the video really play to that lower-chakra sensibility of the lizards and the creepy-crawly things. Way down in the lower chakras, in the craving and the desire, you just keep trying to fill in the hole and it just doesn’t ever fill up. And it won’t ever fill up til that person figures out what it means to erase it in a way. Erase the hunger. And the hole will heal itself."

Haha, that's pretty clever O_O Sometimes, I just sit and watch music videos 'cause I'm sad like that Laughing

Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:49 pm

I agree. Very Happy

Hahahaha.
For some reason, The Fratellis songs/videos remind me of Quiris.
Probably just because there's like, burlesque dancers in like, all of them.

*nods*
He's pretty cool. Maynard... I like that name.
Can't say I've listened to much APC but I like

Till lindemann is properly insane
"I want my mouth to light up"

so instead of having a light in his mouth, he wants a hole in his cheek and the light poking in

looked cool though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

...Of course, of course XD

I think Maynard was his military name or something >.< I know his real name is James Herbert Keenan...
I have become rather obsessed myself (with both APC & Tool) Laughing not Incubus level though xD

...As you do Laughing The first would have made more sense, but yeah XD
Still, sometimes the insane people are the best Wink
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Very Happy

Still cool though Laughing
I'm pretty obsessed with... Muse? and... weezer right now.

True. The man is... http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj9exsMaEC1qhd2tzo1_500.jpg
http://thestar.smgmedia.topscms.com/images/b0/4e/99f4214d4793978de7c4fa64b6f8.jpeg
best people are
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Quite x3
Both of which are awesomes ;D

You can see it in his eyes... O.o Does look cool though x3
Aimee, we are among the best people then Laughing WE MADE IT
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 pm

And Green Day *has all greenday albums* (I think, never actually checked. Not the live one, I have around 9)
Yup Very Happy

I know Laughing he really does. Fantastic live shows from them. Everything is on fire.
AW HELL YEH *confetti cannons* Have some rumcake. I don't even like rumcake. I mean, I might. I'd like to like rum, because then I could be sad when the rum's gone. never actually had rumcake.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:31 pm

All of them? O_O Jeeeez! I know we have most of The Smashing Pumpkins albums and QOTSA, but def not all Shocked

Awww, it'd be awesome to see them live! :O
*eats confetti* Ugh, not nice. Oooh! Rumcake! Yeah, I've never had any either x3 can't see myself liking it though tongue WHY IS THE RUM GONE?! Mention rum to my oldest sis and she'll go green XD bad experiences with the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Possibly. Laughing I have... American Idiot, Dookie, Insomniac, International Superhits, kerplunk, Nimrod, Shenanugans, Warning and 21st Century breakdown.
QUOTSAAAAA I think I have all of them too....

Really would. Tickets sell quick though.
So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  Tumblr_lf3xfoxOju1qdvl3ao1_500
Ohh dear >.<
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

I LOVE THAT SCENE!
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:30 am

...Yeah, I think that's them all Shocked I saw a list of 'em yesterday.
Jeeez, you're... The Album Hoarder O__O along with The Thread Assassin Laughing You have a lot of titles.

Ahhh, of course, of course -.-
"Elizabeth! Hide the rum." *is too lazy to find a gif*
I think rum is the reason she can't remember her formal Laughing either that or gin - idk x3

Same here Lovehh!!! POTC, woo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.    So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So... You Need a Thread ...Taken 'Care Of'? A little...'holiday' perhaps.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Hangout-
Jump to: