Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:05 pm

"It's okay, I'll be there to give them tips on how to reach my skill level," he joked, grinning again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 pm

"Brilliant! Maybe there's hope for the movie after all!" She was in a much better mood than when he first came in
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 pm

"As long as I'm around, there's always hope!" he replied. Confident in his abilities to make anyone's mood better, he wasn't too surprised to see her significantly happier than she had been when she'd come in, but he was happy about it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:01 pm

"But what if the world's worst actor is there? Are we doomed then?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 pm

He pretended to be offended and gasped. "Are you doubting my skills?" he asked, eyes wide in mock surprise. "How dare you!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:12 pm

"Wh-what! Of... of course not" She made sure to sound like she wasn't being completely honest
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:15 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her and pretended to study her face, playing up his suspicion. "Liar," he said after a long pause, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 pm

"How dare you suggest I'm lying!" She replied, eyes wide as if in shock "I-I.. would never suggest you can't act"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:36 pm

"You're lying!" he sang. "I am like a human lie detector, so there's no use denying it. You might as well just admit it."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 pm

"But if I said I had lied I would be lying! I an't do that!" She shook her head
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Mal frowned, already lost. "What?" he asked, scratching his head, then gave up. "You know what you just lied and I know it!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm

She laughed when she managed to confuse him, shaking her head "But I didn't"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 pm

"But you did!" His voice took on a whiny tone and he pouted, for real this time. He didn't like getting confused but she was doing a pretty great job at making his brain feel all muddled. He couldn't even really remember what they were arguing about anymore. Something about her lying, but that was all he could recall...
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am

(Poor Mal xD

Muse stop being a smartass!)

Noting that the whining was real this, she toned it down a little because she didn't really mind him that much. Even if he was a bit of an accidental creep. "Okay, fine. I might have lied."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 pm

That he understood, and he sat up straighter. "See! I knew it! I don't remember what you lied about, but I knew it." His big childish grin crossed his face as he beamed in triumph.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 pm

"You forgot what we were talking about?" In all honesty she couldn't say she was all too shocked about this
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:44 pm

He shrugged. "Yeah. Something about you lying, but that's all I got." He wasn't too ashamed to admit it, since it happened fairly often anyways.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm

"It was about movie villains and actors, but it wasn't really all that important"

(Muse still doesn't know his name? Or did he ever say it?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 pm

(FOR GODSAKES *flips table*
why do my characters fail at introducing themselves
god. damn. it)

He sat up straighter as he remembered the conversation. "Oh, right! I remember now! Either way you still lied."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 pm

(Worse yet is Muse asked him for his name :p)

"Sometimes lying is good, though" At least it could be in her opinion
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 pm

(our characters aren't very good with this name thing are they? >.< )

Mal frowned, looking at her with confusion written on his face. As far as he was concerned, lying wasn't a good thing, and it had a habit of ending up with someone getting hurt. "Like when?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

(Obviously they really, really aren't xD)

"I don't know, if a dress makes a girl look fat it's safer to just lie and say it doesn't because if it does she might decide you're just being a douche and hit you?" That sounded like a good time to lie
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:56 pm

(At least with Nessa it's intentional
*flails*)

He thought about that for a second. Fortunately, that wasn't a question he'd ever been asked, but after a second he shrugged. "Okay, fair enough."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

(Muse does the same usually unless she's in a decent enough mood)

"I'm sure I could think of more occassions when it's acceptable"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 pm

(nessa's just secretive and paranoid xD
if she does give someone her name right off the bat, she's got an ulterior motive)

Mal thought about this some more and, deciding that she'd already proved him wrong, shrugged. "Probably, but let's just leave it at that because I don't need to be proved wrong even more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Gym-
Jump to: