Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:27 pm

"Well, there's a difference between not being able to know the names of those moves you just did and being able to tell when someone trips over their own feet when dancing. Or screws up." He shrugged again. "If you did mess up, you did a good job at hiding it and I'm pretty sure that's a good skill to have. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:29 pm

"Eh, I didn't actually mess up anyways." SHe shrugged "just wanted to point that out"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm

He gave her a big, childish grin of accomplishment. "I knew it!" he said happily. "See, I'm not completely clueless when it comes to dance." And then, having grown bored of the topic at hand, changed it slightly. "So, do you dance a lot or...?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:09 pm

"Well I'd hope anyone can tell that you aren't supposed to literally fall all over the floor" She drank some of the water "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:34 pm

"I bet there's at least one person in the world that doesn't know that," he replied, a smile crossing his face. "I knew it! You can tell 'cause you know, you're really good and stuff."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:27 pm

"Well, I didn't get this good by not dancing." She replied, raising an eyebrow at how excited he seeed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 am

He shrugged. "Okay, yeah, fair enough, but like I said, I don't know much about dancing."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:20 am

"Well I'd hope you'd know enough that it's impossible to be that good without practice."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 pm

"I do, but you know, some people might not." He shrugged again. "And hey, I didn't know, you may have been a natural, blessed by the gods of dancing with amazing skill that needs no such thing as practice." For the most part, he meant that as a joke, though he was at a magic school now, so he figured anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:06 pm

SHe raised her eyebrows, sitting down for a moment "I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a god of dancing. THough I believe the greeks believed in Muses and there was one for dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:01 pm

"Alright, a muse then," he said after a pause, with a nod of confirmation. He knew very little about any sort of mythology, but hey, it sounded good. "Maybe you were blessed with dancing skills from the muse of dancing."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 pm

She didn't mention that she didn't think that was what Muse's did, instead shrugging "Hey, it's possible. IT'd explain why I have Muse for a name"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 pm

"Hey, that's your name? Then it makes total sense!" he said happily with a grin. "So we both agree then? You were blessed with magical dancing abilities from the muses."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 pm

"I must have been.." SHe finally decided to let him believe what he wanted, chuckling slightly
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Upon hearing her chuckle, Mal looked up in surprise. "Hey! You laughed!" She'd seemed so angry earlier and bitter earlier that he didn't even think that was possible.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:35 pm

"What? Did you believe me some cruel, heartless monster who didn't know how to laugh?" She wasn't urprised that he was so shocked, actually "SO, what's your name anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:47 pm

"Well..." He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "Not really, but I did think you were a bit... angrier than you seem now." He hoped she wouldn't be too offended and get angry at him again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 pm

"Eh, I figured I might as well calm down since you're basically an idiot. No offense meant." She actually wasn't trying to be rude, just being honest
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:08 pm

"Eh, I've gotten that a lot before." He shrugged, not offended. It took a lot to offend him, and being called an idiot wasn't enough to do so. "Good to know I get special treatment for being one though."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:11 pm

"Even I'm not cruel enough to kick someone when they're taht down." And that was sayng something because she was kind of a bit*h
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

"Rude!" he exclaimed, though his smile and laughter said that he was nowhere near offended. "I'm not that bad am I?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 pm

She was still smiling, so that meant she must be enjoying this at least a little bit "No, trust me. I know people a lot worse than you"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:46 pm

"People worse than me?" He pretended to be appalled by the very concept, widening his eyes in surprise and shock. "Well that's just unacceptable! I'm really going to have to get to work on bumping up my idiot factor!" He was glad to see her smiling, something he had thought completely impossible upon the first few minutes of their meeting.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm

"Are you sure about it? Just when I had started to think you were decent person" She sighed dramaticly, shaking her head "I was even enjoying talking to you too!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:14 pm

He pretended to consider this for a second, then pretended to sigh in defeat. "Okay okay, I'll leave my idiot factor right where it is, just for you." Unable to keep the look of serious up for long, he soon broke out into a grin. "Enjoying talking to me? Huh, I didn't think that was possible since you were only screaming at me for being a creep ten minutes ago?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Gym-
Jump to: