Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:16 pm

"I'm touched that you'd do that" She said teasingly, then simply shrugged at what he said after "What can I say? I believed you when you said you didn't understand"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 pm

"You should be, it's quite the sacrifice." He nodded his agreement. "I really didn't, and I'm glad that I've finally managed to convince you of that, even if it's only by me acting like my idiot self."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:38 pm

"Well then I'll just have to repay you somehow!" She took another drink of water, still tired from dancing "Maybe I should warn you girls don't tend to like guys watching them when they don't know they're there."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

"You'll think of something worthy of my sacrifice." He grinned, actually enjoying this conversation now, much to his own surprise. He definitely hadn't expected this outcome when she'd first started yelling at him. "Trust me, I got the message by now."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 am

"If it really comes down to it we'll do it the way fairy tales do and you can have my firstborn or something." She suggested, far from serious "I'd hope so! Sorry about that, actually"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 am

"That's okay, you can keep your firstborn. I know how that story ends and I'm going to have to pass," he said, thinking of the story of Rumpelstiltskin that his sister read to him a few times when he was a kid. It was in a big book of fairy tales they kept on their shelf in the living room, and he remembered that Rumpelstiltskin managed to rip himself in half in the end of that story. He'd have to pass. "Nah, I'm the one who should be sorry for my lack of common sense and all that fun stuff."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 am

"I don't know, I don't think it ended too badly for the witch in Rapunzel. It happened there too." She thought for a minute "IT happens in a lot of fairy tales I think?" It was quite the common trait. Really, what was the big deal about babies? They cried a lot and were annoying "While that is true, I probably shouldn't have screamed that much"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 am

"Huh, I only knew about the one." He frowned as he thought about that, having equally as difficult a time fathoming why you'd steal someone else's baby. "Why though? I'd ask for like, their life's savings or something. Not their baby. I mean, babies can be cute and all, but then they start screaming..." He shook his head. "Okay, let's just say that we're both wrong and leave it at that because too much apologizing gets tiring."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:50 am

"I don't know, I think when the story were made babies were just an in thing or something?" She suggested, no idea why someone would want a baby that badly. Nice to see people agreed with her "But yeah, Rapunzel's dad still some Rapunzel that was lettuce so the witch got mad and said he could have it if she could take their kid." That was all she actually remembered from the story "Sounds like a good idea, it can get a bit weird too"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 am

"Well I guess it makes some sense. Like, for most parents they would do anything for the safety of their child and making those parents feel helpless to keep their child, it'd be pretty awful. The real question is, why would you think it'd be worth it?" He wrinkled up his nose. "Like, suddenly you'd have a screaming, crying baby in need of a diaper change on your hands and I don't think it'd be worth it at all."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 am

"Yeah, I get that, but I'm sure once you get home it's just like what the actual hell was I thinking"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:31 am

"And it's not like they could return the baby afterwards or anything. That'd be a little awkward." He laughed as he imagined roughly how that conversation would go.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 am

"Imagine how the conversation would go if they tried to" For what was actually the second time she since she arrived at the school weeks ago, she laughed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am

"So, uh, I know that I took your baby and made you think that there was no hope of getting it back but... well... it won't shut up so you know what? You can keep it," he said in a voice that was clearly trying to make fun of all of the fairytale villains that stole babies.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm

"I think saying it that way.. might make the parents make them keep the baby as punishment for being such a douche."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 pm

"Well, hey, then everyone wins! The parents get their punishment, and the villain doesn't have to put up with a stinky loud baby." He shrugged. "It works out perfectly."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm

"That actually sounds like a better resolution than the real one" She commented "So many problems wouldn't arise"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 pm

"See? We would make much better fairy tale villains than the actual ones," Mal said with a nod of his head to confirm it. "We think these things through."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:43 pm

"If I ever make a movie, I'll be sure to cast you as the best villain ever created"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

"I'm counting on that. It'd be a shame if the world missed out on my fantastic acting skills." He was joking of course, very much aware that he couldn't act if his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 pm

"If only we could find a cast that could match your.. 'unique style'" That was a nice way to say it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 pm

"Ah, yes, that would be a challenge," he agreed with a laugh. "Maybe I'll have to step down and let someone else take my roll for the sake of the rest of the cast."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 pm

"Sadly, we might have to do so... and the movie would never be the same"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:55 pm

"I know, but I would just outshine the rest of the cast too much. It's the only solution." He pretended to be crestfallen over the decision, pouting.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 pm

She sighed, acting distraught "I suppose  I must make do with all those mediocre actors"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Gym-
Jump to: