Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Muse had skipped class to go dance in the gym's dance studio, having changed out of her usual clothing before hand and now wearing clothes that were easier to move in.  Lucky enough for her, the room had initially been empty when she found it thus she did what she came here for. She danced, dancing to whatever music came on the radio. Eventually the class bell rang, signalling the end of classes for the day, but she didn't seem to notice and kept on dancing. She actually turned the music up when a song that was actually goo came on.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Mal was adventuring the school again, as he had been doing everyday since he'd first arrived there, determined to know where everything was. This time, he'd managed to stumble across the gym, which he'd assumed would be empty. He was no athlete, and when it came to anything that fell under the category of "physical activity", he made a point of avoiding it, and he often forgot that some people actually enjoyed such activities. So, naturally, when he entered the gym to find someone else there, he was surprised, and also fascinated by the unfamiliar girl's dancing skills. He'd intended to stay there only briefly, but that went down the drain when he sat down to watch her dance.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Muse initially didn't notice Mal, only turning to spot him once the song had ended and she had gone to get a drink of water from the water bottle that was near where Mal was. Sweating like a pack mule and hands on her hips, she glared at the boy she faintly recognized. "Where the hell did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Mal shrugged and gestured to the hallway outside the gym, as though the answer was obvious. Which it was, to him. "The hallway?" He raised his eyebrows, wondering why she looked so unimpressed with his presence. He was just watching her dance, and he saw nothing wrong with that, since she was doing so in a public place with the music blasting. "You're a really good dancer, by the way."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:04 am

"You didn't stop to think that just maybe you should make your fucking presence known?" Then again, if  he had done that she would've left. She would still do that as soon as possible, though. She really  disliked people. "Yeah, I know. It's not like I've been practicing forever just to suck as much as the likes of you."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Mal held up his hands in innocence and moved back a bit. "Whoa, hey now, I didn't mean to make you mad or anything. Hell, I didn't even come here with the intention of watching you dance. I was just adventuring and wound up here." He still didn't see why she was mad, or why she had thrown his attempt at a compliment back in his face.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 pm

"Am I supposed to be happy that there's some creep watching me?" She seemed to ignore most of his sentence at first, but responded after glaring silently for a moment "If you didn't intend to stay and watch then why the hell did you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm

"Whoa? Creep? Now that's not fair. If I was watching you dance somewhere private, I could see why you'd call me that... Also I'd give you permission to smack me... But this is a public place! You had to be expecting someone to walk in!" He shrugged and stood up in order to take a step back. "Because your dancing was really good, that's why!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:56 pm

"I was also expecting that someone to make their presence known and mind their own business!" If Mal had at least gone to o something else in the gym she might not have this much of a problem. She still would've left, but at least this wouldn't be happening "You really don't fucking see the problem, do you?" Was everyone at this school such an idiot?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Mal held up his hands in innocence once again and took another step back, worried she really would hit him. "No, I really don't! I didn't realize dancing was such a... private hobby!" He honestly couldn't understand why she was so angry that he'd wandered into the gym and just sat and watched for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:00 pm

"You're a fucking moron, aren't you?" While she still snapped, she wasn't quite as furious as before.  "Is everyone as stupid as you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:08 pm

"That's not fair. I'm not a moron, I just don't always think things through before doing them," he argued. It wasn't like he wasn't aware of this fact, he knew he didn't have the best common sense, he just never had gotten the hang of thinking things through before doing them. "There's a difference!" He crossed his arms, and shook his head. "First of all, I'm not stupid. Second of all, how would I know?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:13 pm

"Well maybe you fucking should. You're going to get your ass kicked one of these days if you don't." It was hard to tell if she was threatening him or warning him what someone else might do and actually being kind of helpful
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:19 pm

"Well to be totally honest it wouldn't be the first time." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't think much of whether it was a threat or not -- probably assuming the latter -- and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 pm

"... Do you just have a tendency to piss people off or something?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Mal shrugged again. "I don't really try, but I seem to have a knack for it." He thought for a second, realizing that throughout his life he had pissed off many people, then grinned to show that it really didn't bother him all that much. "But I'm pretty good at cheering people up too!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:10 pm

"Yeah, right." She didn't seem to elieve that, but shrugged "WHy did you say you came her agian?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:13 pm

He grinned much like a child. "I was adventuring!" he said proudly, tilting his chin upwards in a gesture that added to his look of childlike pride. "I'm new here and I wanted to get to know the school. I didn't intend to end up here though. I don't really like... exercise." He made a face.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"Well that's obvious." She said in reply to the exercise thing. WHether she was calling him fat, weak, or both wasn't very clear
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Mal frowned, feeling insulted even though he wasn't sure what about him she was insulting. "Well, that was rude." He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "Look, I'm sorry for invading your privacy and watching you dance. Next time, and there probably won't be a next time because the gym isn't really my style, I'll make my presence known."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 pm

"What can I say? You look like a weakling. I doubt you can even climb a tree properly." She shrugged, arms crossed "While I Fukcing hate to admit it, you were right and I Shouldn't expected someone to come in." She'd jus stick to dancing in her bedroom
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:00 pm

"I... don't really climb trees." He frowned, wondering why that was the comparison she'd decided to use -- did every girl he met have a thing for climbing trees? -- but decided to just shrug it off. "There, see? We're all good now. Though you really are a really good dancer. Not that I know much about dance, but you know."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:05 pm

"I et you couldn't do it if you wanted to." Not as pissed anymore, she went to grab  her water bottle and get a drink "THen how can you be sure I'm good? What if I just really, really messed up?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:11 pm

"It's okay, because I don't want to." Deciding she seemed less angry and therefore less likely to hit him, he allowed himself to sit back down. "Well, if you did really, really mess up you made it look pretty good, because I couldn't tell."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:13 pm

"But the only reason you couldn't tell was you know nothing about dance?" She didn't mess up, but she just felt lie saying it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee   Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancey Dancey Twirly Wheeeeeeee
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Gym-
Jump to: