Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Appear Missing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Boss

Big Boss

I Appear Missing Empty
PostSubject: I Appear Missing   I Appear Missing EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Stone was sauntering through the forest with no particular aim. The forest was much quieter than the rest of the school, and he supposed this was likely due to the rumours of monsters and the likes lurking within, though the thought didn't frighten him. He suddenly stopped walking, realising he couldn't remember what way he'd came from, but shrugged it off and leaned against a tree, figuring he could probably use magic or something to find his way back when he wanted to, for he quite liked the area that he was at.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

I Appear Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Appear Missing   I Appear Missing EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Silas wiped the blood off of his mouth, disposing of the deer corpse cleanly and quietly. He did his best to make it look like an animal attack, rather than a vampire attack. He kept himself clean, after all, emerging out of the forest covered in blood was never a good look.
The blood, even being animal, had heightened his senses and he could smell a human near by. Neatening himself up, he walked past, giving the other a nod, and hoping he could get by without the Spanish inquisition.
Back to top Go down

I Appear Missing
Page 1 of 1