Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Misty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

(It's too late D: I'M THINKING ABOUT IT)

"Yep" She nodded

"Not what I meant, but you did slip a few times. It's usually better not to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 pm

(NUUUUUU! ;-; )

Zach nodded and led her out of the library before looking around. "Er... Is the snack shop close to here? 'Cause you're the one with the map."

"What did you mean then?" Justice asked, giving him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 pm

"Yeah, it's that way" She pointed

"That I wouldn't suggest any one come here alone. I wasn't implying you couldn't take care of yourself, accidents happen though." He shrugged, not bother by the way seh looked at him "Even if you get hurt, it's good for someone to be there to help you"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 am

"Sounds good," Zach grinned, allowing her to lead the way.

Justice had nothing to say to that, so instead she turned away and resumed throwing rocks as far as she could into the water.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 am

The snack shop was pretty close so it didn't take very long to reach it, glad most campers had already bought the things they wanted

________

He skipped a few more rocks then just suddenly stopped, climbing up the rocks again
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 am

Zach walked into the snack shop and looked around, realizing he didn't really know what he wanted.

Justice watched him climb, frowning. "Where're you going?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 am

Nyomi paused for a moment, not recognizing what some of the foods were, and went to get some candy

"Just to the top of the rocks." He made it to the top, not slipping once
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Zach looked around, now not really sure what he wanted to get. "What're you gonna get?" he asked Nyomi.

"Why?" Justice called back, giving him a confused look. "Are you an idiot?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"I don't really know.. I didn't know half this stuff existed..." She frowned at something "Is that chocolate covered bacon?"

"That depends who you ask, I don't think I'm an idiot." Jeven stopped next to a tree "You think I'm an idiot?" He was so casual about the question
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

"Really? Where?" Zach looked around to see where she was looking.

"You're gonna fall and die, so yeah, I do think you're an idiot. Why're you even up there?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:23 pm

"There" She pointed

"I'm not gonna die.." He shrugged "I saw something"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 pm

"Huh, so it is. Cool. I wonder what it tastes like."

Justice glared up at him. "I swear to god, if it's another rare bird..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:43 pm

"I kind of want to try it.."

"It's not a bird" He shook his head, taking a step closer to the tree when a huge spider jumped out of the leaves
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm

"Same here..." Zach agreed, curious. "We could buy a package and split it? Unless it's good, in which case I'll be keeping it all for myself," he joked.

"What the hell is it then?" Justice called back. From where she was standing, she wasn't able to see that whatever had jumped out of the leaves was a spider.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:43 pm

"If it's delicious I'm grabbing the package and running off." She grinned "You wouldn't even be able to catch me"

The spider was on his face so he couldn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:51 pm

"Yeah I will!" Zach protested, sticking his tongue out at her. "Just you watch!"

Justice sighed, realizing that he probably needed help, and began to climb up the rocks. "I told you not to go up there, bonehead. If that spider's poisonous, I'm not helping."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm

"Nu-uh! I already proved I'm faster" She grabbed a package

He shouted something unintellible, considering slamming his face off the tree
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:01 pm

"Maybe I just let you win?" Zach suggested, even though he hadn't.

"For godsakes! Calm down or it's going to bite you!" Justice yelled to him, about halfway up. She would have been higher, but it was not at all easy to climb.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 pm

"Yeah right, I know I'm fast" She said, not even bragging "There's a reason I joined track and field" She only did the running and jumping, she failed at throwing

"But it's a spider on my" He didn't finsih the sentence, the spider biting him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:16 pm

"Fine, fair enough," Zach laughed, shrugging.

"Wow, you don't say!" Justice replied sarcastically. "Now calm the hell down!" She was almost to the top now, but didn't see that the spider had bit him, since she couldn't really see him from where she was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm

She grinned, going to grab a soda too

Now he was even more panicked, moving to smack his head off the tree
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Zach grabbed some other food that he thought looked good, just in case the bacon turned out to be gross.

"Oh my god, you're an idiot. Did you not hear anything I said?" Justice demanded as she pulled herself up to the top. Fortunately, she wasn't scared of spiders.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

She also found a bag of chips, heading off to pay

Good news, he killed the spider. Bad he was bleeding and there was spider guts all over his face
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Zach had already paid, and was now waiting for Nyomi.

"You are the stupidest person I have ever met," Justice said, not at all looking sympathetic upon seeing his appearance.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:26 pm

She finished aying and walked over to him "Ready?"

"... I panicked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Misty
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: