Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Misty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:08 pm

No description needed, make a char and get a pic if you want Smile

Places

Swimming Hole http://www.annmajor.com/scrapbook/FamilySwimmingHole.jpg

Mess Hall http://www.cccstories.com/images/CCC_West%20Cornwall_Mess_Hall_Black_Bass_Antiques.jpg

Camp Library http://homeschoolhappymess.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/summer-camp-library-2.jpg?w=468&h=351

Dance Hall (last night talent show also held here) http://www.parks.ca.gov/pages/21299/images/camp%201%20rec%20hall%20dance%20floor%20sm.jpg

Kitchen http://localfoodwedding.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/img_1621.jpg

Camp store (Hope your parents dropped off money in the store for you to use)

Trampoline Roon http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6578324829_22d1d11da2_z.jpg

Camp Activity Options
Day One

Dance
Swim
Tie Dying
Archery
Library (computers here, campers allowed on computer for ten minutes each)

Last edited by Zan on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm

(Okay, um, my characters will be Justice and Zachary and yeah, how do I start? O_O)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm

(well, I'm playing pretend they all arrived yesterday. Our guys are in the same cabin, same for our girls ^_^

I got pics for Mine

Nyomi http://im.glogster.com/media/1/4/19/75/4197563.jpg

... *stares at, thinking of name* Jeven? http://im.glogster.com/media/5/34/17/37/34173706.jpg )

Last edited by Zan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:25 pm

(I'm too lazy to get pictures xD I dun even know how they look because I just made them up on the spot :p

*Still doesn't know how to start* D: )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 pm

(Forgot to mention *face palms* Just have them sign up for 1st day activities, start in the cabin with them waking up)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:31 pm

(Okay, how many activities?)

Justice laid in her bed, bored out of her mind. She hadn't even wanted to come to this stupid camp in the first place.

Zach, unlike Justice, was actually excited to be at camp. However he was no morning person, and was content to still be fast asleep in bed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

(Added camp store

Hope their parents left them money to use XD)

Nyomi rolled off the bed, yelping and waking up. At the moment she wasn't awake to know she was at camp

Jeven, hungry, climbed off his bunk, hoping breakfast would be served soon
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

(That didn't answer my question, but okay xD)

Justice jumped as there was a loud yelp and a thunk of someone hitting the floor. She sat up and looked at Nyomi and rolled her eyes. "How graceful," she muttered.

Zach sighed, knowing he had to get up if he wanted breakfast, but really not wanting to.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:43 pm

(Sht, I forgot XD SORRY

I thought I said three, I did in my mind at least Razz )

It took Nyomi a minute to realize who spoke, finally remembering she was at camp "Oh, it's.. whatever your name is..." All Nyomi knew about Justice was she was the only other girl in the cabin

Jeven didn't pay any attention to Zach, wondering if he should change out of his pajamas bottoms and put on shirt. He shrugged, instead pulling on a shirt instead of changing. The camp had pretty stupid rules like girls couldn't wear spagheti straps and guys would need to wear shirts when they went swimming
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:48 pm

(Haha, okay xD Then for Justice: Dance, swim, archery. For Zach: Swim, library, and I guess tie dye xD)

"It's Justice, not that it's really any of your business." Justice didn't know, nor did she care what Nyomi's name was.

Sighing, Zach dragged himself out of bed, deciding he liked food slightly more than sleep. He glanced at Jeven and ran a hand through his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:56 pm

(I'll make mine a bit similar to yours so we can rp together Smile

Nyomi-Swim, Library, Archery

Jeven- Dance (guy just wants to watch girls dance, freaking creep XD), Swim, Tie Dye

.. So I made them very similar XD)

"It kind of is, considering we're stuck with each other for the next twenty one days." Nyomi stood up, looking for her sweatshirt to put on over her tank top. She could change after breakfast

Jeven didn't pay any attention to Zach, pulling on his sneakers before starting to leave
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:01 pm

(Haha, sounds good xD Should be fun ^-^)

"Unfortunately." Justice rolled her eyes and tied her hair up into a ponytail. She was already dressed in a tank-top and shorts, not caring about the camp's stupid dress code.

Zach stood up and pulled on a shirt. As Jeven was about to leave, he realized that he still didn't know his way around the camp and, with his sense of direction, would get lost in an instant. "Hey, do you know where the mess hall is?" he asked, grabbing his runners and quickly pulling them on.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 pm

She pulled on a pair of flip flops, happy she could wear those at least... well, she could wear them until it was time for everyone to go hiking

Jeven stopped, frowning and looking around outside "Uh, that way.. I guess" He pointed up the trail, shrugging
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Justice grabbed a pair of runners that she had shoved underneath her bed last night and pulled them on before standing up. "I'm gonna go get something to eat," she announced, even though she really didn't care whether Nyomi knew where she was going or not.

Zach, done tying his shoes, stood up and shrugged. "Sounds about right," he said, even though he didn't have the faintest clue. He should have paid more attention when he'd first gotten there.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm

"Yeah, kind of where I'm going too.." Nyomi shrugged, zipping up her hoodie and frowning at how sunny it was "Only 7:00 AM and it's already this freaking bright?" She muttered, grabbing her sunglasses from her bag. She'd be needing them later

"You'd think they'd give us maps if they wanted to make this place so huge." He started walking, hungry
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Justice rolled her eyes, the sun not bothering her. "Oh get over it," she said, sounding bored. She began to walk to the mess hall without waiting for Nyomi.

"That would just be too logical," Zach replied, shaking his head and yawning. Why did they have to get up so early at camp? It was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm

"Sorry I'd rather not go blind" Well, maybe she did. Wouldn't have to look at Justice anymore

Jeven grinned "Right, can't believe I forgot the no logic policy"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"I doubt you'll go blind," Justice scoffed. "Don't act like such a baby."

"Clearly you didn't read the brochure well enough," Zach joked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:32 pm

"I'm starting to wish I would." She said, glancing at Justice "I wouldn't be stuck looking at the pile of filth on the bed across from mine" Of course, when she said pile of filth she meant Justice

"Sadly I didn't, I only read the menu" He said, grinning
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Justice just laughed. "Insult me if you wish, but in order for me to be offended, I'd actually have to value your opinion," she said sweetly.

"Well, that is the most important part," Zach agreed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:41 pm

"I'm sure everyone that see's you thinks the same" She shrugged, ignoring what she said

"Yep.." He frowned when they reached the field, the mess hall on the other side of it. He was frowning because he could see Nyomi arguing with someone already
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:47 pm

"I'm beginning to think that you're just jealous, and this is you trying to hide it," Justice responded, Nyomi's insults not phasing her at all.

"Hey, I found the mess hall," Zach said, gesturing to it. When he noticing Jeven was frowning, he followed his gaze and spotted Justice and Nyomi. He sighed. Naturally his sister would be picking a fight this early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 pm

"Jealous of what? There's nothing to be jealous of." She said, noticing Jeven and Zach looking at them and shrugging. She was trying to figure out why they were still walking together

"Really? Where?" He said, pretending not to know. He waved at Nyomi when she noticed them
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 pm

"Just keep telling yourself that, sweetie," Justice said, looking where she was looking. She didn't notice Jeven yet, but rolled her eyes when she saw Zach. She'd been hoping that this camp would be big enough that she could avoid her brother. She was still mad at him for making her come here in the first place.

"Over there," Zach gestured over his shoulder at the mess hall, then waved at the girl and Justice. Naturally Justice didn't wave back, but Zach hadn't been expecting her to.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:56 pm

She didn't respond this time, grinning at Jeven and mouthing something that made him laugh

"Huh, I must be blind. Didn't even notice it." He said, still grinning from whatever Nyomi mouthed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Misty
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: