Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M-M-Medieval Ages

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Aiya's eyes flickered between the two, unsure what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 pm

(annnd now for totally useless convo XD)

"Rain-OW." Muse kicked him, stopping him from saying whatever he had started to

"Do not call me that, Alistair." She kicked him again, aiming for his man area. Luckily for him he was able to dodge out of the way, stopping Sebastian when he reached for his sword again. Attacking a templar was a no-no

"It's your name, why shouldn't I call yo-Stop that!" He got kicked again, getting pissed and pining her against the wall just so she would knock it off "Why must this happen every single time I-OW."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 am

(uselss covo? how bout useless Aiya xD dun know what to do with her XD)

Aiya, sensing a fight, took one of her stances that let her have a better control on her magic. She was confused, that was for sure, but she could tell Muse knew these guys, and that something was up between the four.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 am

Muse glanced at Aiya "Aiya, head back to camp." If this turned into a fight she didn't want Aiya to help, they might figure out she was a witch "I'll be there soon."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:29 pm

"What? no way." Aiya shook her head. "I'd never leave you. You'd never leave me."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm

"Aiya, you have to... they'll.." She sighed, shaking her head and pushing Alistair away with ease. She said something in a language that was neither english nor elvish and the men understood easily, Alistair calming. Sebastian didn't seem to believe her though
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 pm

"I don't have to listen to you!" she stuck her tongue out at her. She tilted her head curiously at what Muse had said, but found it confusing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 pm

"Didn't I tell you I'd tie your tongue in a knot if you did that again" Muse forced a smile, honestly worried this would become a fight soon "Sebastian, pensez-vous vraiment que je aider une sorcière?"

"Pourquoi devrais-je croire ce que vous dites, vous traîtresse?" Sebastian replied, glaring and advacing towards her again. Alistlar, though he honestly realized Muse was lying, butted in

"Elle m'en a parlé avant son départ.." He said, having trouble lying about this. To Sebastian it seemed like Alistair simply felt guilty for not telling him "Elle m'a fait promettre de ne pas vous le dire, elle a dû prendre ça .. chose."

(I'll correct the errors in translation now. Capture, not take. "I would help" not "I help". Probably more, too lazy to check)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 pm

((I like them names.
And I'm not very good with French as I'm kinda a beginner student, but everything seems somewhat grammatically correct.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:13 pm

(I don't know french XD I rely on google translate and some words got effed up in the process

I got Alistair from Dragon Age Razz

Sebastian from Black Butler and Dragon Age 2)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm

((Well whatever, I know a bit and it looks okay-ish.

I was thinking Alistair from Lucius.

And then Black Butler is what I was thinking for that, too.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 pm

(As long as it isn't terrible I am happy Smile

I played Dragon Age before I heard about Lucius, so I got it from Dragon Age)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 am

(*bad idea to read french page at 1 in the morning* XD)

Aiya blinked. "... uhm.. si?" she didn't recognize the langauge, and stared between the three.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:42 pm

(I like to lurk on threads...
Me: *sees word templar*
Me: must. not. kill.
Me: *flailing*
Me: *runs off to play assassins creed* )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 pm

( I like to kill templars, just from a different game series)

Muse didn't look at Aiya, shushing her and continuing to speak to Sebastian. It took a while, but somehow, with the help of Alistair, she managed to convince him and he agreed to get her new armor and left. Now she turned her attention to Alistair as he spoke "You have to leave. Now."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:15 pm

By the time they got to this point, Aiya was busy playing with some decorations, one of which iincluded a candlestick. She was tempted to start it on fire.. She glanced over with a hmm as he actually spoke english.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"Aiya don't play with that." She glanced at Aiya "I can't leave yet, I need to speak with Fenris." While she hated Fenris, he was the only one who could help her. Alistair cringed at the name Fenris, glancing at a door

"He's right through there as always, but Rai-Muse. Do you really trust him? You know what he used to do..."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:39 pm

(aiya: *sits in useless corner* )

Aiya glanced at Muse and sighed, blowing out some air and walking over with her hands behind her head. "What are you guys talking about.....?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"It's not important." She said, clearly lying "Not really, Ali. This is the only option though, strange things have been happening"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Aiya frowned at Muse. "Fine." Walking away to let them talk, Aiya went to a random door nearby, exaiming the detail. She shrugged, then reached for the door handle.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 pm

"Aiya!" She snapped, noticing Aiya reach for the handle "Don't go in there!" The room beyond held Fenris and everything he'd taken out
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Aiya looked at Muse, but didnt stop pulling the door open. "why?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 pm

"Because it's... DON'T JUST PULL IT OPEN, THERE'S A FREAKING THING YOU NEED TO DO FIRST" Aiya was going to let everything out and then Muse and the other templars would have to fight
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Aiya looked confused, letting the door swing fully open. "Whats your problem?"

(aiya, how do you have friends? XD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:37 pm

"DMN IT AIYA!" She shouted, trying to get over there to close the door, but it was too late. Spirits, demons, and even a monster or two rushed out. Fenris could get the demons out, but never send them back to their own world so had to trap them in the room even though he didn't really want to, he was trapped there as well. Now he and all the demons were free to roam and do whatever they wanted, starting with destroying the church
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

M-M-Medieval Ages
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next