Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M-M-Medieval Ages

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Muse, finally on her feet, started to walk forward and shove past Aiya just to collapse when she took a single step, having somehow managed to break her leg when she hit the wall. They'd be lucky if that was all that was broken
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm

( i almost awkwardly thought this was the other thread, and i was like wait whut? 0_e? but then i figured it out)

"See!" siliently talking to herself, Aiya bent down, her face extrememly close to Muse's. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 pm

(XD

just so you know this Muse isn't used to relationships (Since she and Alistair both HAD to take the damned vows so technically they aren't supposed to do anything with anyone, especially not each other so they just pretended they didn't like each other) so she's at the blushy thing she was at in the first thread)

Muse jumped, trying to get up hide the fact she was blushing. She made the mistake of trying to lean her weight on her right arm and she screamed, collapsing again as she realized that was broken too "Do you know... healing spells?"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 pm

(damn you MUSEEEEEEE you're meann >.< *wants Maya* shes so difficult :p)

Aiya flailed, trying to figure out what to do with poor Muse's broken body. "Healing spells?" she paused for a second. "Yes, loads. why?" she looked at Muse stupidly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 pm

(XD I didn't even do that on purpose, tbh. I was just like "Muse, go be yourself." and that happened :p)

"I... broke my arm." She explained it slowly, hoping Aiya might piece it togethe
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:50 pm

(way to go, idaho. I blame you. e__e )

"what..? oh!" she then smiled. "i suppose i should heal that, then..!" she offered her hands, waiting for muse to pass it over.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 pm

(:C)

Muse hesitated, than managed to sit up and move so Aiya could reach her arm. She avoided mentioning that she was pretty sure she broke a few ribs too
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 pm

(e__e )

Aiya took the arm, and gently placed her hand on it. A blue light surrounded them both, and she closed her eyes, reciting the spell. It took a great deal of effort, mostly because of how exausted she was. Her magic was directly linked to her life-force, so her strength in magic came as it was to her energy. So, basically, she sat there for nearly an half an hour before she finished healing Muse's arm. A bit shaky, she aimed to move to Muse's leg.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Muse saw how shaky Aiya was and stopped her, grabbing her hand to stop her
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:56 pm

(lo siento.. my internet died xD)

"What?" Aiya asked, her attention on making muse feel better.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 pm

"It can wait." Muse, who still doubted Aiya's intelligence, wondered if Aiya knew how her own magic worked. Muse only did because, while they had to lock up mages in a tower with other mages, they had to make sure they didn't hurt themselves
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm

"Not really.. Though i did suggest it, I'd rather not have to carry you.. you're kind of heavy.. Plus now i doubt i could. So just let me heal it... okay?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

"I'll limp." She was offended by the heavy comment, since a human thinking an elf was heavy was really really bad, but she tried not to let that show

(Elves are lighter and smaller than humans so that was really, really offensive XD Basically an elf is usually easy to carry or, if they're heavier than most, the same as carrying another human. Aiya might as well have slapped her and called her an ugly, fat bit*h XD)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 pm

(Aiya stupid though, and not physically strong xD she could carry a box of hotdogs, and think its heavy :p <- work refrence. our hotdogs are kinda heavy xD )

"Would you just..!" Trying to pin her down, Aiya reached for the injured leg, not seeing anything harmful in her comment.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 pm

(I know XD But Muse doesn't and if Aiya says something like that again she's gonna be pissed XD

Remember in chat one time Aiya said something about Muse's thighs and she got pissed (this was the medieval them talking) and then Aiya tried explaining something about babies and Muse said something about not wanting kids and Aiya got depressed?)

Muse held Aiya just out of reach of her leg, moving so it was further away anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M-M-Medieval Ages   M-M-Medieval Ages - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

M-M-Medieval Ages
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8