Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:32 pm

"I don't like this..." But, not wanting to be left behind in this maze, Olivia chased after her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 pm

The invisible thing kept running on top of the hedge, and they soon came to a four way cross roads, and it jumped, trying to reach the other side, but it fell twenty-five feet and let out a familiar yell....Zuri stopped, eyeing it suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Olivia spotted Azure's expression and frowned. "Do you know what it is?" she asked, leaning forward to see it better through the fog.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Kei looked up with big eyes, then looked relieved, running over to jump into Zuri's arms. "Oh thank god Kei!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Olivia breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was just Keiran. "He's okay," she said, as though it wasn't obvious. "But why was he here?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Kei stared at them, being a selective mute as usual, refusing to say a word when Zuri gently pressed, then she just picked him up, sighing. "Let's continue, he'll tell us if he wants."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:17 pm

"Yeah, okay." Olivia nodded and followed Azure as they continued on.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 pm

The maze was still pretty big, and Kei fell asleep in Azure's arms pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Olivia wrapped her arms tightly around herself as they continued walking. "Think we're almost out?" she asked, hoping they were.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm

"There's the exit!" Zuri pointed ahead.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 am

"Thank goodness," Olivia muttered with a hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:40 am

"Now to ask ourselves; which door?" Zuri pointed to the door on the right and on the left. They had entered a little clearing and the hedges, which now seemed to be alive, sealed the maze behind them.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Olivia glanced briefly at the door before turning when she heard the hedges seal the maze shut. She hoped there was another way out. She looked back at the doors and bit her lip. She'd always been an indesecive person, so she had to force herself to choose one. Either one could be the wrong answer. "Um... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Zuri opened the door, then yelped as bright tendrils of energy that felt evil grabbed Livi and Zuri, pulling them in the portal.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Olivia cried out in surprise. She didn't know what was going on and she definitely didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Zuri was blinded, then landed on her back, hissing at the sunlight. No shadows. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Olivia whimpered, wrapping her arms around herself and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm

"Blurgh, nice tactic, trying to make me sparkle in the sunlight." She grumbled, getting up. Kei was still asleep. They were in a very very bright room, and Em was very small, curled into the fetal position and trying not to make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Olivia didn't mind the brightness. In fact, she preferred it over the dark. She looked around, still confused and disoriented as to what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Zuri didn't like the sun cause it brought back too many bad memories, looking around, not noticing Em yet.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Olivia spotted Em and nudged Azure. "I think I found Em," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Zuri looked around and ran to her, jostling Kei who blinked and muttered about too much sun.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

"... Is she okay...?" Olivia asked worriedly, walking up to where they were.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Zuri kneeled to her and said some stuff in demonic, and Em jabbered back, saying she was too warm. "She's fine." Zuri said in relief, picking her up as well.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Olivia breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good..." she said. "Any idea why they were brought here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next