Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:12 pm

Olivia shrugged. "It's your choice, and though I don't exactly agree with it, I won't say anything. But you know that we would help you out if you do decide to keep the baby."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 pm

"I know... and I might keep it, I'm not really sure to be honest.. I just need to think."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm

"Take your time then," Olivia said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm

"Olivia, I don't have all the time in the world.. but I will take some time to think about it.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

"Not all of the time, but you do have some, and you should take it. Don't rush into any decisions just yet, okay?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 pm

"All right... I will.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Olivia nodded. "Good," she said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

"Still.. don't let Aiya know..." She sighed "Though she'll find out soon enough, I don't know how much longer I can hide the bump.. I hate wearing baggy clothing"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Olivia nodded. "Okay," she said. "I won't." She didn't promise though, as she didn't know how well she'd be able to keep the secret.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

She didn't say anything else, glancing at the door in a worried fashion before deciding she had imagined it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Olivia looked at the door again and frowned. "You're looking over there again... What is it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 pm

"It really doesn't matter... I'm just gonna go.. and be back later..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

"Where're you going and should I be worried?" Olivia asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm

"No.. I just need some air"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Olivia nodded. "Okay," she said. "I'll stay here and make sure the pizza doesn't burn then."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Muse nodded, already leaving. She never came back.

(Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Olivia sighed and leaned her head on the table. Of course Muse wasn't coming back, why would she expect she would?

(Kay)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

(gasrhynvjks)

Muse was in Livi's room, tired of being by herself... that didn't mean she was going to actually talk, though
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Olivia walked in to her room, startling when she found Muse in her room. "Oh, hey Muse. What's up?" she asked once she'd slowed her heart rate.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

She didn't respond, either asleep or just passed out
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 pm

"Muse?" Olivia walked over to her friend and gently nudged her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Muse made a sound, but didn't wake up. It was actually a good thing she was sleeping since she hadn't been doing that either, but Olivia probably didn't know that and would probably wake her up anyways
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Olivia shook her again, wondering why Muse was sleeping on her bed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

"Stop it..." Muse opened an eye, glaring at Olivia. She had only been in there since she was avoiding Aiya and her attempts to "fix" her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 pm

"Why're you in my room?" Olivia asked curiously, taking a step back when Muse glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next