Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Olivia thought for a second, then shook her head. "I think it's good. We wouldn't want too many toppings."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 pm

"True, it'll taste terrible if I over do it.." She put it in the oven, going to the fridge
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:59 pm

"Exactly. Although I don't think I've ever tried a terrible tasting pizza. Can pizza even taste terrible?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

"I'm sure the school could find a way to ruin it" She started going through the fridge
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:04 pm

"Careful, the cooks might take that as a challenge," Olivia joked. Well, half-joked. She was pretty sure that they could and would do it at some point.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 pm

"Someone taught them my cookie recipe and they wrecked tthat, I'm sure they could destroy pizza"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:29 pm

"I'm pretty sure it's all a game of 'how bad can we make this recipe before the students start dropping dead in the cafeteria' to them."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 pm

And then she actually laughed "I'm sure that's it... I.." She saw something and stopped
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Olivia grinned triumphantly when Muse laughed, then turned to see what Muse had spotted that had made her stop. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 pm

"Nothing..." She shook her head, smile gone
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 pm

"Seriously, what is it?" She looked in the direction Muse had been looking, searching for whatever it was that had made her stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 pm

"It's not important, okay!?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Olivia held up her hands in defense. "Okay, okay, sorry," she said, deciding it was best to drop it before Muse got upset again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

It was already too late and she looked like she wanted to cry, but she resisted it and went to check the pizza
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Olivia sighed, silently cursing whoever or whatever it was that undid any progress she'd made with Muse. "How's the pizza coming?" she asked after a pause.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 am

"It's okay... I suppose.." Muse shrugged, not facing Olivia in an attempt to hide the fact she was crying
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 am

Olivia frowned, her expression turning to one of concern. "Muse?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am

She didn't respond, sinking until she was crouching next to the stove and sobbing
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:19 am

Olivia immediately leaped off of her stool and hurried over to Muse. She sat next to her and pulled her into a hug before she could protest.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 am

Muse didn't bother arguing actually hugging Olivia as she continued to cry
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 am

Olivia didn't say anything as she hugged Muse and rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her down. She knew that she wouldn't be able to say anything to make her feel better, so she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 am

After a few minutes she pulled away again, making herself stand up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 am

Olivia stood up too. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:42 am

"Not at all..." She shook her head, taking the pizza out without oven mitts since she didn't need them
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

"I know, it was stupid question," Olivia said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next