Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign Empty
PostSubject: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

While Muse was still depressed, the hunger had finally gotten to her so she was in in the kitchen and cooking
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Olivia, smelling something yummy coming from the kitchen, went to investigate and was glad to find Muse cooking. That was a good sign. Better than Muse laying in bed all day, at least. "What're you making?" she asked, deciding it was best not to ask how she was doing or bring up what had been making her so upset in the first place.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

"Pizza.." Muse had already finished one pizza. She was really this hungry
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

"It smells really good," Olivia said, sitting down on a stool.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm

"I guess" She shrugged "You can eat some of that one" She pointed at the pepperoni pizza, adding more cheese to the one she was making
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh, sure, thanks," Olivia said, taking a piece. "How many pizzas have you made so far?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 pm

"Just that one... I only need two" Not a good sign, she always cooked way more than she needed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 pm

"Really? Usually you'd make like, five," Olivia said, then shrugged. She'd decided it was best just to pretend that everything was normal, since the last time she'd asked Muse if she was okay, it'd ended with her trying to kill Levi.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 pm

"I decided to just make two today.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 pm

"Fair enough." Olivia shrugged again, then scrambled for something else to say.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Muse remained silent, putting olives on the pizza
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Olivia chewed on her lip in thought. "So... Have you done any other cooking recently?" she asked for the sake of conversation.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

"No." She shook her head "... Ths is the first time I ate in three days"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh... Well... I'm glad to see that you're eating now then."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 pm

"I'm only eating because of what happened yseterday" She was talking about passing out while attacking Levi
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 pm

"You know what, the reason doesn't even matter, I'm just glad that you're eating," Olivia said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 pm

"What do you think? Ham or pepperoni?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Olivia thought for a second. "I like ham better, personally," she said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm

She nodded, adding ham to it "How about pineapple, it can be a Hawaiian pizza"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm

"Sure. Hawaiian pizza is good," Olivia said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 pm

"But it'll have a twist, I already added olives"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Olivia smiled. "Sounds like it's gonna be delicious," she said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Muse actually smiled a bit, she hadn't been as depressed since the other day
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Olivia grinned when she saw that Muse was smiling. That was huge progress in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

"Anything else you think I should put on it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign Empty

Back to top Go down

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next