Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 pm

The glare disappeared when Olivia stepped away, wondering if she had scared Olivia "Sorry." She didn't even bother answering
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 pm

"No, it's fine, I was just wondering," Olivia said with a shrug. She hadn't really been scared away, since she knew Muse wouldn't hurt her, she was just trying to give her her space.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 pm

"I'm trying to avoid Aiya so she doesn't try to "fix" me again"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:42 pm

"And how's she trying to 'fix' you?" Olivia asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm

"I don't even know, I just made the mistake of reading her mind.. apparently being sad means I need fixing?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 pm

"I wouldn't say it means you need fixing, just a distraction, something to cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

"While I still don't think either of those would ever work.... I'm glad you don't think I need to be fixed"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

"Of course you don't. You're upset, and reasonably so, but you're not broken, and you can't fix something that's not broken."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:10 pm

"Again.. I'm glad you disagree"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm

"And I'm glad to see that you seem to be feeling a tiny bit better. I mean, you're not telling me to go away so that's progress." Olivia shrugged.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:40 pm

"I guess... I just got tired of being by myself.." She rolled over "And it is your room, can't really kick you out"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 pm

"Well you could if you really wanted," Olivia said, sitting down on the opposite bed. "Like, you could shove me out that door and lock me out if you so pleased. Although I'd prefer it if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:51 pm

"Yeah.. like I'd do that when it ccomes to you.." She yawned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:04 am

Olivia smiled. "Good to know. Feel free to go back to sleep if you want, by the way."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 am

"I shouldn't.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

"Why not? I don't mind. You look exhausted."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 am

"Because waking up will just be depressing"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:50 pm

"Isn't staying awake equally depressing? Wouldn't sleep be a brief escape?" Olivia asked, trying to see it from Muse's point of view.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm

"My dreams are so much happier... waking up only makes it worse"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's cooking, that has to be a good sign   She's cooking, that has to be a good sign - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's cooking, that has to be a good sign
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5