Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Tristan didn't have much fear of bugs, though didnt care for them. "Wait, you speak spider?" he looked confused, then shrugged, eyeing the poor butterfly. "Whatever is going to eat that.. is huge.."
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 pm

"Yeah, I do! I speak Wolvish, obviously, and a lot of Cattish, and I speak Insectese and Spiderian very well. I could probably hold a short conversation in Birdian, too, but I'm not the best in it and would probably call someone a pancake," PJ replied and chuckled like knowing all of that was like knowing how to do a few simple yet cool tricks on a bike. "It sure is," he agreed. "I wanna save the butterfly. Can I pleeeeease?"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Tristan blinked. "I speak.. english.. and ancient magic?" the thought of speaking to bugs made him roll his eyes. Pj got so excited over the smallest things and it made him smile. "No." he pointed to the ground. "Sit. You'll get hurt. let me do it."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm

"I know a few phrases in French, too, and know simple words like 'Hello' and 'Excuse me' in Italian and Russian," PJ added, then plopped onto the ground with a small grin.

Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Tristan flashed him a smile, before slowly approaching the butterfly, just waiting for the stupid spider to pop out.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 pm

PJ rocked back and forth and hummed a children's song. Nothing happened, there was no spider. For now. "I hope you realize he's screaming for you to save it," PJ said to Tristan. The butterfly twitched. "Oh, so sorry. She's screaming."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Chills went up Tristan's back. "Thank you, for that, PJ." Tristan took a deep breath, and latched onto the web, climbing up to the center where the butterfly was held. The stickyness on the web latched onto him, but didn't have a good hold on him long enough for it to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 pm

"You're welcome! Don't die!" And with that, PJ shut up. Tristan manage to save it, the butterfly latching onto his index finger for dear life. No sign of a spider. This looked promising.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm

"I'll try not to." he called down, smiling at his success. He started to carefully lower himself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:04 pm

PJ erupted into applause, standing up. "Amazing! You go! I'll go start a Tristan Fanclub right now!" he joked, shaking his head in false awe.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Tristan burst out laughing. "Actually, Pj, one already exsists." His ears turned red.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"Oh right...I'll go become captain, then! I'll make tee shirts and everything," PJ responded, nodding and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 am

Cheeseh wrote:
"The cook is stressed, lend a hand," he read aloud.

(0-o
o-0
The game made me jump
A lot

#sorryforposting )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Aimee wrote:
Cheeseh wrote:
"The cook is stressed, lend a hand," he read aloud.

(0-o
o-0
The game made me jump
A lot

#sorryforposting )
((Wait what
You mean The Witch's House?
Gosh darn it Aimee thanks for pointing out my lack of creativity.))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 pm

(No 0-0 Not at all.
Well, nothing's ever original. And you're not sticking to the story exactly, so I think you're creative Razz )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 pm

((O______O
You have a point. All stories are just either a) the same story but told in a new light, or b) a new story, but always with aspects of other stories, yeah? And thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:35 pm

(*had no idea this was based on something* *whistles*
on another note, am i the only one who doesn't lurk on other peoples threads? XD )

"They'll call you Captain Pjerica." Tristan landed on the ground with a thump.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm

((I don't Simzers.
And the point was that you didn't know, so I looked cooler. -.-))

"PJerica. That...would be an awesome country," he remarked, then clapped for Tristan and held out his hand. The butterfly shook itself, then flew over to PJ's palm. "Hello, miss! Oh, you're welcome. I know, he's an awesome guy," PJ said to it, nodding and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:59 pm

(then woo, nonlurkers together!
*simzers sparkle eyes* you so cool cheezers~!)

Tristan, laughed as PJ talked to the butterfly, finding it rather comical to witness. "Have you.. always been able to do that?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 pm

((*epic slo-mo high five of friendship*
LOLno. ^-^))

PJ nodded excitedly. "I didn't know others couldn't until I was seven. I...I'm an idiot," he said, chuckling and walking towards the door. He thought he saw something crawl past behind them quickly, and turned his head, but shrugged when he came to the conclusion that it was just his imagination. Paranoia, don't you just love it?
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 am

(XD)

"Yes. Yes you are." Tristan laughed, not even trying to disagree. He didn't notice Pj's paranoia, and instead made his way towards the doorPJ was heading for. "See, there was no spider to eat us." he said proudly. "hah. hah. hah.."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:07 am

((So they gotta hold hands now, right? Razz))

PJ snuffled, pretending to be hurt, and walked up to the door. "Hope you like frogs," he read aloud quietly, keeping up the act.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:41 pm

(yesh :3 wait we need to spider to grow his fear :3 )

"Frogs? ... they're alright.. why?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:43 pm

"No, that's what the sign says," PJ said, smiling weakly and turning around. He smile immediately faded. "...you...probably don't wanna look behind you, Tristy."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:48 pm

(YAY SPIDER.. wait- whut? )

".. why?" Tristan smelled something foul, and could have sworn he felt something on the back of his neck. He slowly turned around..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: