Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

(( Cool ))

"No, you died. This is heaven. Welcome," PJ said, standing up and brushed them off, like that would get them less damp.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 am

"Well drat. And here I thought i had a future ahead of me." Tristan laughed, coughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:12 am

"My condolences about the loss of yourself," PJ said, then paused because he wasn't sure if that made enough sense. He shook it off and continued the joke. "We have a waterpark, three roller coasters, various restaurants of varying fancyness, an arcade, a movie theatre, and much, much more. Please enjoy your stay in Heaven-You'll want to stay for all eternity!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"Haha. ha!" Tristan tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't hold it longer then two seconds. He stood up with a stupid grin. "Where are we now?" he asked, draining his hair of water.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm

"This is why everyone loves me," PJ kidded. "I'm a comedy genius. And I dunno. I guess a beach?" Yup, a beach. Although, it was obvious they weren't outside, and it was artificial. The air wasn't fresh enough, and it didn't smell anything like salt.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 pm

"Thanks, captain obvious." Tristan rolled his eyes. "I mean, see where we need to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

"You're welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm," PJ retorted, wiggling his eyebrows and giving Tristan a smug smile. "Uhhhhh." He spun around, twirling a few times. "...I...don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Tristan walked a few pases, then bent down and played with the sand. not unlike his mother, he loved the beach. "Maybe we can just chill here for a while." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm

"That actually sounds quite pleasant," PJ remarked, shrugging and twirling around some more, because it was fun. He paused when he heard a little girls' voice ring out, "Hello?" timidly from the mist a ways away from the coastline.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Tristan looked over from where the voice had come from. "Whose there?" he called, not really too worried, but then again he couldn't be too risky either.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh! A boy!" A figure appeared in the distance, short and skinny, obviously wearing a baseball cap. "Two...! You're not one of them, are you?"
"Uhh...no!" PJ called back. "Come here!"
The figure got closer, until a little girl, no older than ten, came into view. "Oh, good, you're not walkers," she said to herself, pocketing a little piece of scrap metal that she was using for defense.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Tristan blinked, a bit confused, but then decided to just be calm.. and reasonable. "who are you?" he asked her again, hoping she'd answer.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:04 am

She stayed put, not answering, seeming to be extremely sad. She glanced from Tristan to PJ, hand on her pocket, just in case they were one of THEM in disguise, or something. PJ walked up, and got down on one knee. "What's your name?" he asked with a reassuring smile.
She made a slight step back. "Cle-Clementine."
"That's a beautiful name."
"Thanks...what's yours?"
"PJ."
"Cool."
"Yup. How old are you?"
"Eight. And you?"
"Wow. I'm sixteen. What are you doing here?"
At this question she hesitated, the small smile that had started to creep up on her face disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 am

Tristan stood awkwardly to the side, hands in his pockets. He wasn't that good with children. He was awkward. He never really was a child himself, so he had troubles meeting eye to eye with them. So he just watched Tristan, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 am

((What is with you and mixing up PJ and Tristan? Laughing ))

A groaning happened in the distance. "Oh no!" Clementine exclaimed, running around to hide behind PJ. "It's a walker."
"Walker?" PJ asked, looking far ahead.
"Yeah...don't let it touch you! You'll die!"
A zombie-like thing started to limp itself towards them. PJ pushed Clementine towards Tristan, hoping he'd have the sense to hide her, and went wolf (that makes it sounds weird). He growled, lurking forward. The zombie-like thing was much more disgusting than your normal zombie, with blood running down everywhere. Despite being indoors, a storm suddenly rolled in, as well.

((I'm sorry if this RPing with me thing is hard for you.
The sad part is I have so many ideas for this thread it could go on for pages and pages, but you'll get bored of me by then.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

(dude, i dont even know xD)

Tristan grabbed the girl, holding her shoulders protectively, frowning at PJ as he looked at the undead. "Dont... kill yourself.." was all he could say. The sight of all the blood in the zombie-like thing made his stomach do cartwheels, but he tried to stand unnerved like PJ seemed to be. Pj was brave.. braver then he probably even realized. Every challenge they seemed to come across, PJ was front and center, protecting everyone.

(NU I LOVE THIS DUN STOP... BELIEVING!!!)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

PJ started backing up, hesitating, as he wasn't sure how to go about this without touching it directly. "Only skin can't touch, right?"
"Right!" responded Clementine, backing up into Tristan.
PJ nodded, then unexpectedly turned human again. He made his fingernails grow into claws, and dug them into the creature's head, pushing it to the ground. He then stomped its brains in. Clementine exhaled in relief, smiling slightly. "Good job!"
"Thanks."

((*Bursts into song*))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 am

(*squimish* nice visuallization there cheezers XD )

Tristan winced as he heard the noises it made, squeezing Clementine a bit too tight. "Nice.. PJ.." he breathed, trying not to look at the dead thing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

((Very Happy))

PJ although seeming to take this well, was swallowing and trying not to throw up. "I...lets get away from this smell, huh?"
"Ow," Clem whined a bit when Tristan squeezed her, and pulled away from his grip to walk beside PJ as he continued into the mist. "C'mon, Tristy. I'll protect ya."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

Tristan shook his head at the use of his nickname. "I think i see some rocks over there?" he pointed. "We could rest for a while."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

"Wow, ROCKS," PJ said, walking up to them when they got over there. He patted one, then just stared at it. "Rock."
Clem giggled. "You're an idiot."
"Yeah, I know." PJ then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yes. Its a rock. Named Phillip. Phillip the rock. Now stay down, would you?" he was worried that PJ was dealing with too much stress as of now.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am

((Thank you.))

"Oh my God, I love the name Philip," PJ said, patting it again. "And I have to agree, it looks like a Philip."
"I'm gonna go get something," Clementine said, "I'll be right back!" Then ran off.
"Be careful! Please...."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Tristan watched her go, grimacing a little bit. "I-I'm sure she can handle herself.." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:14 am

PJ nodded solemnly, staring at the ground. "I...yeah. Yeah. Oh God I'm emotionally attached to her all ready oh God I'm gonna cry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: