Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am

((Yeah :3))

"Sorry to bother you. I know how fluffy I am," PJ said and laughed. "I'll bet yeah I'll have a fatal wound the moment I walk us in," he said, climbing the steps.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 am

As Pj walked, Tristan grabbed his ears firmly but gently to get him to stop. "Thats why im going first." he tried to slide off to the side.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 am

"Fine, be that way," PJ said, and turned human when Tristan was off. "please don't die. I'd miss you terribly." And with that, gestured to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 pm

(aww peehjayyyyyy :3 )

Tristan smiled. "I'll try not to, though with your luck you'll probably still be the one who get hurt." he playfully stuck out his tongue before grabbing the handle to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 pm

((PJ: I would though! *Huggles Tristan*))

"You bring up an excellent point," PJ replied and shrugged. The door creaked as it opened. Similar to the outside, the main all was your usual haunted mansion stuff, with cbwebs and suits of armor lines up next to the doorways to other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:11 pm

(Tristan: *is huggled with stupid grin*)

"I think they need a new decorator." he commented, looking around and slowly walking to the middle of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 pm

((PJ: :3))

"You don't say?" PJ replied. A suit of armor raised its rm suddenly and took a swing at Tristan, missing his head but a half-inch.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 pm

"holy buckets of fish!" Tristan jumped back and fell onto the wall, sliding to the floor witha thump.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

((Holy
Buckets
Of
Fish
PJ: Best line.))

"Are you okay?" PJ asked, stepping forward and helping him up. "Maybe I'll lead."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

(Pj: *bows*)

Tristan, a bit shaken, nodded. "You.. you do that buddy." he patted him on the shoulder, trying to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 pm

((Hahaha PJ.))

"Okay! I'll protect you, squeal-voiced princess." PJ stuck his tongue out and lead them on. He stopped at the door at the far end, reading a sign next to it. "The cook is stressed, lend a hand," he read aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 pm

(... *attempts to hide awkward silence with banana*)

Tristan copied Pj with his tongue, wishing he wasn't such a girl. He blamed his mother. At the sign, Tristan smirked. "I hope it doesn't mean our actual hands, he laughed."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm

((Banana.
PJ: Banana.
Entire World: Banana.
Universe: Banana.
God: Banana.))

PJ shrugged and opened the door. There was no one there, surprisingly. There was a cutting board on the counter to the right, where a knife was chopping nothing, going up and down. The humming of an Italian-sounding song could be heard as well.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:00 pm

(success! )

"Hello?" Tristan called, waiting for a reply. "This is a used house, is it Pj?" he didn't want to be caught trespassing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 pm

((What were we talking about again))

"Oh, hello, bambini!" said the voice,with a thick Italian accent. "Came to help me with the dinner, no? Come, come." The knife stopped for a moment and waved them over. Apparently, the cook was invisible. "Well, a human or otherwise good sentient being lives here, so no," PJ replied, stepping forward towards the invisible chef.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:08 pm

(uhmm, Pristan? XD)

Tristan followed after Pj, wary of the knife. "I hope hes friendly.." he whispered. Tristan could cook decent enough.

(*totally didnt read the guys speaking out loud with italian accent*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm

((Oh yay ♥))

"Uh, yeah, I'll help! I like to help my mama with cooking," Pj said, smiling, "so I guess I'll lend a hand."
"Perfect, bambino!" it said, and something grabbed PJ's wrist with incredible force and slammed it down on the cutting board. PJ whimpered. "A hand is exactly what I needed!"

((It's okay I did too while typing it.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 pm

(tristan be physic! )

Tristan dashed forward as soon as PJ was grabbed, but instead of trying to tug PJ away, he grabbed the hilt of the floating knife and tugged with all his might.

(i still have yet to give Tristan his magic.. )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 pm

((Don't make Tristan fire because PJ uses water. we wouldn't want them to be opposites :3))

The invisible cook simply chuckled, easily resisting Tristan and slamming the knife. PJ winced, but nothing happened. The knife went right through his hand. "Oh, stronzo, I forgot my knife, it does not work on the fleshies. All well. Thank you for offering, though. If you bambini find any hands, or limbs, could you bring them to me please?"
"Sure thing," PJ said, pulling his hand away when it was released.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 pm

(we already got that combo, Muse and Aiya via friendship, so i wont :3)

Tristan shouted a big NO! When he was thrown off, and as soon as he saw PJ's limb still attached, pulled him over with a yank and held him close. "Is it still there!?" he freaked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:36 pm

((okay good ^-^))

"Yes, I'm fine, jeez," PJ muttered, moving his fingers up and down for emphasis. "So are we moving on or what?" he asked, although made no effort to move.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:47 pm

( i know it now! )

"I.. yeah." Tristan sighed, regretting this. "Lets not.... talk to any strangers, okay?" he made a move forward.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 pm

"But if they need help...," PJ started to whine, frowning and following. They walked across the hall, and PJ read the sign on the door to that room. "The spider is a color-blind crab," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 pm

"Not unless i say so." Tristan spoke, making it sound a bit like an order. "Spiders? Lovely."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 pm

"Yes, senpai," PJ joked, then shrugged. "Spiders are cool. I speak some Spider, too!" He smiled and opened the door. It was dim inside, with many cobwebs all around. An orange butterfly was in one of the biggest webs, trying its hardest to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D   CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHHEEZEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: