Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have no clue what to do in this thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 pm

"We've been walking for like.. 2 seconds, not gonna find anything that fast"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 pm

"It could just pop out of nowhere, you never know!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:50 pm

"Randomly poofing in front of us, we'd find it by walking into it"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm

"That could be interesting. I think it might hurt a little to just headbutt a ferris wheel."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:53 pm

"A little!?" She laughed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:59 pm

"Well it depends how fast you're walking when you run into it," he said, laughing with her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:07 pm

"I think it'd hurt a lot no matter what"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 pm

"What if you're walking super slow so that you're barely moving and you run into it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 pm

"Wouldn't hurt, but you'd be startled"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 pm

"See, you said it wouldn't hurt. Therefore, you agree with my point!" He grinned triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 pm

"...... I... uh.. I.. hmph."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 pm

"Haha, I win!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 pm

"Hmph" She repeated, pouting
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 pm

"Don't worry, you can win next time. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 pm

She didn't reply, managing to walk into a wall and fall backwards, landing on her butt
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 pm

"Er, there's a wall there," Mal said, as though that weren't obvious, and held out his hand to help her up. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 pm

"Well, I see it now" She shook her head, taking his hand and pulling herself to her feet "Yeah, not bleeding too much"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 pm

"Maybe you should watch where you're going?" he asked, shaking his head at her. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 pm

"Maybe" She shrugged "Didn't you just ask that?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Sorry, just double checking," he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 pm

"No, no. It's a good thing you're concerned, don't be sorry"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"Okay, then you're welcome?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 am

"You don't have to say that either, but thanks"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 am

"What do you want me to say then?" Mal asked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:30 pm

"Oh, you can say whatever you want. I'm just telling you that you don't have to say anything"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no clue what to do in this thread
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next