Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have no clue what to do in this thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

"Ashes?" Mal echoed. "He'd burn it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Rei just nodded, worried he had already done so
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:33 pm

"That's kind of horrible," Mal said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

"It's my fault..." She said, though she didn't know what she'd done
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:39 pm

"What did you do then?" Mal asked, raising an eyebrow. Judging by her reaction to losing the teddy bear, it had to be pretty important to her. She must have done something pretty big for someone to destroy something so important. Either that, or Conan was an ass.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:41 pm

".. I don't know.." She hadn't doneanything, Conan was just being a ass
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

"Then I doubt it was your fault," Mal replied. "Conan's just being an asshole."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm

"N-no! I must have done something! Why would he just.. destroy it for no reason?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

"Because he's being an asshole, as I previously mentioned. Just because someone does something bad to you doesn't mean it's your fault."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 pm

"But..." This seemed to make her more upset
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Mal shook his head. "You didn't do anything, Rei, I'm sure of it," Mal said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:57 pm

"But.. that makes it worse.." She sighed "Does that mean he doesn't like me?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:59 pm

"No, it means he's a jerk who was probably bored," Mal stated. Realizing that she was genuinely worried about it, he gave her a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Rei didn't smile, honestly worried he hated her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 pm

"Relax, he doesn't hate you. You're siblings," Mal said. "It's probably just a case of sibling rivalry."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 pm

"Are you sure"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm

"Positive."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:13 pm

"Right..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Mal frowned. "You sound unsure," he said. "Are you doubting me? Don't you know that I'm all-knowing?" He couldn't help but shoot her a smile. He really couldn't stay serious.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

"Oh no, I'm sure you know everything" She shook her head "Why would I ever doubt you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 pm

"I'm a genius, remember? I have no idea why you'd doubt me."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:25 pm

"Neither do I" She smiled "I doubt you can ever forgive me"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'll think about it," Mal replied, happy to see her smiling and breaking into his own big, childish grin.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:30 pm

She grinned, having fun at this point
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Mal returned her smile enthusiastically. "Good to see you smiling again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no clue what to do in this thread   I have no clue what to do in this thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no clue what to do in this thread
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next