Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored, Bored, Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am

"Um....I actually have a third year schedule on me. When did that happen?" I grinned at Liv and pulled it out. "Looks like Herbology." I said, shocked we were actually....going to class. Oh my god.

(*stares at* this is a dream....no.....our characters wouldn't be going to class.....no.....*wakes up* HOLY CRAP THEY ARE *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 am

"Hopefully the teacher doesn't die of shock when he finds actual students in his class," Olivia joked, hugging her notebook close to her and beginning to walk out of the cafeteria. "Er, any idea where the classroom is? Or what herbology is?" she asked, suddenly feeling slightly stupid.

(x___x *Is already dead from shock*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 am

"Herbology is the study of magical plants and what they are used for." I said instantly, going into geek mode. I actually enjoyed classes. I blushed. "Sorry, shutting up now. And yes. Now shutting up." I walked, beet red, out to the greenhouses.

(;x *is dead*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 am

"Oh, interesting," Olivia said, following him to the greenhouse. She didn't mind classes--she didn't love them, but she didn't hate them either. "Hey, no need to shut up." She gave him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 am

"I feel like such a dork..." I muttered, then walked into class and actually saw a full classroom. And the people in here were either in school uniform, which was a quarter of the class, looking like they'd been forced to come, and the other quarter were dressed in the geekiest clothes I had ever seen, and suddenly I felt like the cool kid. The teacher almost fainted when he saw us.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 am

If there was one thing Olivia had never thought she had was a good sense of style, but right then, she felt a lot better about herself than she had in a while, looking at the kids in the room. She glanced at Cal and then the class before she heard a thumping sound. She turned around only to see that the teacher had fainted. She approached him cautiously. "Um, sir?" she asked softly, kneeling next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:16 am

Cal went by hurriedly and revived him with his healing magic. "Sir, are you alright?" He said gently. The teacher looked up at them like they were ghosts. "Your....group, for lack of a better word, never comes to my class, much less any class! What gives!?" He demanded, then ushered us away, getting up and pointing to the pots a few places in front of him that were empty. Apparently he wanted to watch us.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:18 am

"I, uh, we were, um, bored?" Olivia stuttered, caught off guard by his reaction. She knew the teachers would be shocked, but fainting hadn't really been a possibility she'd considered. She looked at the pots blankly, unsure as to what to do with them. She knew next to nothing about magical plants or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 am

I walked over to my spot and peered in the pot. "Sir, are these Florus Dractus? They're very dangerous aren't they?" I frowned. The teacher stared at me like I had just said something intelligent and he hadn't expected it. "Yes, they are Mr....Smart Person. Your to repot them. Go." He gestured at us, and immediately one of the geeky dressed kids tried to un-pot one without his gloves, and he passed out, hands starting to crumble to ash. I watched him go down, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 am

Olivia stared at the kid's hands with wide eyes, jaw dropped in shock. She looked at the plant, back to the kid, then to Cal for help. She had no idea what to do and didn't want to loose any parts of her body just because she didn't know anything about magical plants.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 am

"Come on, he touched the wrong part of it. And didn't wear gloves. Like most of these idiots." I muttered, seeing a few more fall. I gave her some gloves to put on. "Trick is, to know where to touch them see?" I pulled on my gloves tightly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 am

"Er, okay." Olivia sounded nervous as she pulled the gloves on and stared nervously at the plant. She kind of wished that they had chose a different, less possibly deadly, class to attend. She watched Cal to see how he did it before even getting within three feet of her plant.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Cal gripped the top of its head firmly, being careful to stay away from its venemous fangs and yanked up. Its roots came out and tried to strangle his wrist.

(yeah can't spell today -_-)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Olivia watched, wide eyed, as the plant put up a fight. She didn't really want to do this anymore, not that it would really make much a difference whether she did or not. She was pretty sure that she was failing this class due to her poor attendance record along with almost every other Mystal student.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm

"Come on, just go on and do it." I encouraged her as I showed the plant its new pot and it stopped strangling my wrist, let me put it in the pot, then hid itself with its leaves, making it look like a harmless shrub.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:52 pm

"I-I'd really rather not," Olivia replied, shaking her head violently and staring at the plant in front of her as though it would leap out of the pot itself and attack her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 pm

"It senses fear, so do not show it fear!" The teacher called out like a poet, and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, I'm here to help." I said again trying to help her with this.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Olivia glanced briefly at the teacher before looking back at Cal. "It can sense fear," she repeated, "and right now, I have a lot of fear." She glanced down at the kids that had done it wrong then at the plant. "I really don't even need to pass this class. I'm pretty sure I'm failing already."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 pm

I rolled my eyes, and making sure the teacher's back was turned, I did it for her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Olivia shot Cal a grateful look and hoped that the teacher wouldn't ask her if she'd done it herself. She couldn't lie if her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Thankfully the teacher didn't and at the end of class he stomped over and reluctantly gave Cal an A+ and liv an A. "For knowing what the plant was and how to get it out." He didn't snarl it, but it was close. He also shoved attendance papers in their hands and ushered them out. The bell was about to ring again, this time for Muggle Studies.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:58 pm

"Er, okay, thanks," Olivia said, trying her best to not think about the fact that she'd gotten an A for doing literally nothing--well, she hadn't gotten hurt by the plants, so that was sort of something, she figured--and she felt guilty. She shoved the attendance paper messily into her pocket and walked out into the hall. "So, are we going to go for a record and go to two classes today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Cal who had grinned sheepishly at the A+, was now frowning at his attendance record. "I've never failed in my life....or gotten a B...." He mumbled, turning red. "What? Oh yeah, I am otherwise..." He waved the fail attendance record.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Olivia didn't even want to look at her attendance record. Before Mystal, she'd never failed anything either, but now she was somewhat used to it. As long as she pretended this school didn't have classes, that was. The end of the year when her parents found out about her attendance record was always a bit of a panic, however, and it usually took a lot to convince them to let her come back to Mystal. "So, um, what class is next then?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 pm

"Muggle Studies." I groaned. I sucked at Muggle Studies, mostly cause even though I had lived with them for a while, I had never been one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, Bored, Bored
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next