Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored, Bored, Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"It sounds strange, like it wouldn't be very good, but it is," Olivia said before shrugging and going back to her cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:09 pm

"Yup." I said, finishing it and starting on the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"I'm already getting full," Olivia stated after a couple more minutes. "How're you still eating?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 pm

"I'm a teenage boy." I said shrugging and finishing the pizza, reaching for some candy apple.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Olivia laughed. "True enough," she replied, deciding she'd had more than enough to eat. It really wasn't that much of a surprise the she was already full. She was pretty small in size, so she didn't eat a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:22 pm

I slowly ate through everything and finally felt full.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 pm

"Done yet?" Olivia asked as almost everything at the table had been eaten.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yup, I'm now full." I replied, getting up to stretch and throw away the trash.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Olivia stood up and well and threw out the garbage he'd missed. "So, what now?" she asked, looking around. She didn't really want to go on any rides right after she'd eaten, because she didn't really want to get sick. That'd be gross.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"Um...I don't know." I said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am

Olivia looked around and tilted her head in thought. "I don't know either," she said after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

"Um....um....um...." I was really not sure of what to do next. "Maybe go explore somewhere!? Um....ungh." I said, wondering why I was at a blank.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 am

"Well, anything sounds better than going back to Mystal and doing all that homework," Olivia replied, shrugging. "Let's try walking around and maybe we'll suddenly be hit with an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:24 am

"Yeah, lets." I agreed and started walking in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, Bored, Bored   Bored, Bored, Bored - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, Bored, Bored
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9