Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..

Go down 
+3
Sims
GhostZan
Kass
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Ashley stood up and dusted herself off.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 pm

(okay...?)

Little Levi ran, being chased by a black haired man. Levi ran and hid inside the play park, crouching in a tunnel. The man chased after him, not sure where the brat had run off too.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Alex was sitting, now bored, playing with fire. The ball got away from me, so I started running after it. I saw a black haired man and the fire, having a mind of its own, started going after him. I was gasping but kept running. "Come bwack!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, trying to get the fire to quit chasing him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Muse watched Ashley, still sitting on the ground
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Levi hid inside the tunnel, scared.
The black haired man, stopped running, and extinguished the fire. He wondered what kid had done that... But then, he should really be finding Levi.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm

"can I braid your hair?",Ashley asked,smilling
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Muse stared for a second, frowning, then nodded
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 pm

I looked at him in amazement, wondering how he did that. "Hey mister! Wait up!" I ran up to him, not knowing who he was, and asked, "Hey, how did you do that?!" I asked eagerly, not knowing how.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:14 pm

"Look kid, I don't have time for chit chat. Have you seen a little black haired kid? Probably crying?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm

I shook my head. "Nope..." I looked at him curiously, my hands glowing still from playing with fire. "Who are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:19 pm

"Phil" Phil said, one of Quiris' brothers. "I need to find that boy" he said, looking down at the kid
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Levi Jay wrote:
"Phil" Phil said, one of Quiris' brothers. "I need to find that boy" he said, looking down at the kid
((Ah! His name's Phil! Very Happy

I mean...don't mind me...

*Fangirls quietly in the corner*))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 pm

(He is pretty... amazing)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 pm

"Yay!",Ashley grinned,begining to braid muses hair,pulling it into the sections.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Levi Jay wrote:
(He is pretty... amazing)
((...
...*Dies*))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Muse sat, bored. She wanted to bite Ashley again, but just let her do what she was doing
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Ashley began to pull Muses hair,weaving it in and put,creating a long messy braid
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:28 pm

I sat, watching curiously, then soon got bored and summoned some more fire to play with, except I messed up and it went everywhere and started spawning more everywhere. "Ow no!" I said, running again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Muse played with a few rocks, pretending they were huge monsters fighting eachother. She wondered if Ashley was done yet
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:49 pm

"Stupid boy,your going to burn evewything!",Ashley rolled her eys at Alex "Im done!",Ashley said,finished with Muses messy braid
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Muse stared at the fire, then picked up a stick "Does it look good?" She didn't really care, but she might as well try to get along with her. Holding the stick, she walked over to the fire and put the tip in
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 pm

The fire went up to the dark haired man again, and another went to a tunnel. Naturally, I chased the one into the tunnel, and tripped over a cowering boy.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 pm

"gweat!",she grinned,swirling fire around,she loved fire..
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Muse watched what Ashley was doing, then started poking the ground with the burning stick
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Ashley tossed a fire ball at muse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next