Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! Empty
PostSubject: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:42 pm

(Present)

Olivia loved Halloween, for the most part. She'd admit she'd never been the biggest fan of the dark magic that often seemed to be associated with the holiday, but other than that, she loved it. Now she sat in the cafeteria, wondering how to spend her Halloween this year.

(Livi's costume, because I can: http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/Lady-Bug-Tween-Girls-Costume/)

(Future)

Mal sat on a table in the cafeteria, eating a chocolate bar. He was aware that it was Halloween, but he wasn't dressed up in a costume, nor did he look as though he had any plans for the evening. He liked Halloween just fine, really he did, he just didn't know where to go trick-or-treating, nor did he know what to dress up as.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm

(Present)

Muse didn't actually plan on going trick or treating, she'd just steal all of Olivia's candy again. In her opinion, Halloween was only good for scaring people and making halloween themed cookies and cupcakes. She was in the school kitchens at that very moment, baking cookies.

(Future)

Rei, on the other hand, was super excited. Not only did she get free candy, it was a great excuse to dress up. Seeing Mal, she hurried over and almost knocked him out of the seat when she sat near him "Mal!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

(Present)

Smelling something coming from the cafeteria, Olivia leaped out of her seat to investigate. She was already dressed in her costume, along with many of the students at Mystal. She entered the kitchen to find Muse. "What're you baking?" she asked, peeking her head through the doorway to the kitchen.

(Present)

"Whoa, someone's excited!" Mal said when he was almost knocked over by Rei. "A big fan of Halloween, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 pm

(Present-Muse is in a good mood? ._.)

Muse looked up, smiling "Cookies, I already finished some too." She walked over, offering Olivia a ghost shaped cookie

(Future)

Rei nodded "I LOVE Halloween!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:58 pm

(Preswbt)

Ashley paraded into the cafetiria wearing a sluty horror coustum,exited,wanting to scare the crappy out of people tonight.

---
(PAsT jk no future)

Sophia grinned walking into the cafeteria,eating candy.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

(*Gasp* :O)
(Present)

"Yummy," Olivia grinned, taking the cookie. "You seem to be in a good mood today."

(Future)

Mal grinned. "I can tell. Are you planning on going trick-or-treating?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:06 pm

(Present)

"For once in my life, I have no reason to be in a bad mood" She shrugged, getting Olivia a glass of milk to go with the cookie

(Future)

"Yep, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

(Present)

Olivia grinned. "That's good. I like it when you're happy and in a good mood," Olivia stated, nibbling on the cookie.

(Future)

Mal shrugged. "Maybe. I'd have to pull together a last minute costume though." He wasn't good at planning ahead, and hadn't thought about costumes or anything until the last minute, naturally. "Maybe I'll just steal all of your candy instead." He stuck his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Ashley went into the kitchen.smilling at Olivia and Muse "Hey."

---

Sophia walked over to Mal and Rei. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 pm

"Hey." Muse didn't look at Ashley, going to get the cookies out of the oven. These ones were shaped like jack o'lanterns

"That's not fair!" Rei whined "Soph! Tell Mal not to take my candy"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 pm

"Those look good." She said,lookinng at the cookies.

___

"Malll takring Reid candys is not very nice."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:28 pm

(Present)

"Hey," Olivia said to Ashley. She looked at the cookies Muse had just pulled out of the oven. "Someone's doing a lot of baking today." Not that she was complaining. Muse's cookies were delicious.

(Future)

"Soooooopppphhhh, I'd do what I waaaaaant," Mal sang, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Muse shrugged "It's not like I have anything better to do right now." If Olivia stopped to think, she'd notice Muse wasn't wearing a costume unlike everyone else

"Mallll! If you want candy either come trick or treating with me or buy your ownnnn"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

"But it's Halloween, there's tons of stuff to do," Olivia stated. "Don't you have a costume?" She'd noticed that Muse wasn't wearing a costume, she just figured she hadn't put it on yet.

"But that takes effffoooorrrrrtttt," Mal whined, pretending to pout.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:15 pm

"Like what?" She rolled her eyes "I'm not partying and I'm certainly not trick or treating" Olivia could probably beg her and she'd end up going

"Then you won't have any candy!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm

"I don't know. I figured you'd like Halloween. I mean, people pretty much give you candy just for knocking on their door," Olivia said, surprised by Muse's reaction.

"But I can steal from you! We've been over this!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:22 pm

"Yeah, I love candy. I'm going to steal yours" She grinned

"I'll never talk to you again if you even take one piece of candy! If you won't share pizza I don't have to share candy"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm

"But it's my candy." Olivia pouted.

"But trick-or-treating takes effort. You know I don't like things that take effort!" Mal protested. "Don't make me choose between being lazy and getting pizza/talking to my friends!" He pretended to look horrified
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 pm

"But you love me" She mimiced Olivia's pout

"Either you go trick or treating or get no candy"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:37 pm

"No fair." Olivia pouted some more. "Can't you just come trick-or-treating?"

"Fineeeeeeee," Mal said with an over-dramatic sigh.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

"I'd rather not."

"So are you gonna come?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:49 pm

"Why not? It'll be fun?" she tried, giving Muse a hopeful smile.

"I guessss, but I don't have a costume."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm

"Because it's childish" She sighed, turning to make more cookies

"I can help you!" She grinned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 pm

"I don't think so. I think it's fun," Olivia said, frowning.

Mal grinned. "Great! Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"You walk around town dressed like an idiot, lots of fun" She rolled her eyes

"A few, just trying to choose one I'd think you'd like"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!   IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL! Empty

Back to top Go down

IT'S HALLOWEEN AT MYSTAL!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next