Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Date Week at Mystal!

Go down 
+3
Cheesasaurus Rex
Puppy
GhostZan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Blind Date Week at Mystal! Empty
PostSubject: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Mystal is offering a special occassion for all students-if you simply sign up below you can skip out on all your classes you go on a day long blind date! Even better is if you like the date and have fun, you go on another and get to skip out on  more classes! At the end of the week there'll be a Dance for any couples still together by then!

FOrm:

Name:

Name: Muse Wright
Short Letter to date: Dear fuckface, I'm only doing this to get out of class. SIncerly, Muse.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Name: Nessa Blanchard
Short letter to date:
Let's get one thing clear before you make any false assumptions about me: I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm not doing this because I believe it will be fun, or that I'll meet someone who catches my interest. I'm not even doing this because I wish to get out of classes. I'm doing this because my one and only acquaintance at this school is hovering over my shoulder and refuses to leave until I send in this damn form. Are you happy now Mal?  So, now that that's out of the way, let's just get this over and done with, shall we? ~Nessa

Name: Malachi Byrd
Short letter to date: This should be fun, I think. I'm good at making friends and stuff, and getting out of class is an added bonus. This doesn't even have to be a date if you don't want. We could just hang out as friends or something if you would prefer, I'm good with whatever. I just want to get to know more people here! -Mal
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:47 pm

(Don't mind me just putting in extra effort as to use my headcanon handwriting.)

Blind Date Week at Mystal! DAht2zO
Blind Date Week at Mystal! PoWkp63
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Name: Preslea L. Clark
Short letter to date: Well, hi. I'm Preslea Clark and I'm new. I really hope this goes well. I'm not just looking for someone to go out with, but also a friend. I know we will be good friends.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Name: Audrey Viadosa
Short letter to date: Hello,I am doing this to simply aquaint myself with someone. Im not promising anything but lets hope this goes well.

Name: Jonathan Simington
Short letter to date: Sup,this should be fun. Im sure well have a great time.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Dates
Muse-Mal
Nessa-Jay
Roxy-Silas
Preslea-Jonathen
Kira-Conan
Audrey-Cian

Last edited by GhostGhostZan on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Name: Silas 
Short Letter: I'm not scary, promise. Tryin' this out? Yanno.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Name: Kira
Short Letter: I have no intention in being in a relationship. But I do rather like being out of class.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Date Week at Mystal!   Blind Date Week at Mystal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Date Week at Mystal!
Page 1 of 1