Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystal RP area XD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm

(k come on cheesie)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:42 pm

((You know, you could of just...oh, never mind. I guess this'll do.
Hopefully.

Um...))

Sabrina was lazing around outside, laying in the grass and staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

(lol this isn't good enough? where did ya'll get those pics??)

Cal walked outside and spotted Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

((No, this is okay. We just usually use...never mind. ^-^ This is perfectly fine.
Oh, and Puppy made them for us! If you give me a sec, I'll give you the link to the thread that has them...I know she has one's for Cal and Alex.))

Sabrina sat up and stretched, and, upon seeing Cal, grinned. She transformed into a wolf, sprinted over, and tackled him, proceeding to wag her tail and lick his face affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 pm

(lol where do ya'll usually do it? the busy chatbox? cool!)

"Agh! Oh, come on, Bri!" Cal laughed and petted her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:10 pm

((No, We make threads in the places where there marked, below this...it's...I don't know why, but I can't explain it. >.<
And anyway, liiiink: https://mystal.forumotion.com/t5-character-pictures-3))

Sabrina switched back to a human, and the licks turned into little kisses. "Sorry! I'm just excited to see you!" she said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm

(how do I get the profile pic or whatever? copy and paste or what????? :/ )

Cal kissed her back. "Haha, I missed ya too!!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(how do I get the profile pic or whatever? copy and paste or what????? :/ )

Cal kissed her back. "Haha, I missed ya too!!"
(Puppy be creeping :p

You can either save them to your computer and then go into profile and under 'avatar' there should be a way to select the picture
OR I can give you the direct link and I think there is a place which you can paste that link into and it will make it your profile picture ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:25 pm

((Yay for Puppy answering ze question so I don't have to! Very Happy))

Sabrina grinned, then stood. "Oh, um, sorry for tackling you," she said, offering her hands to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
((Yay for Puppy answering ze question so I don't have to! Very Happy))

Sabrina grinned, then stood. "Oh, um, sorry for tackling you," she said, offering her hands to help him up.
(Yay for Puppy actually choosing to creep at a good time! Very Happy
*Goes back into lurking*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:31 pm

"eh, its ok." Cal smiled at her and took her hand.

(where the heck do you put in the picture!?!? how did ya'll do it!?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:36 pm

((Oh dear...um...Puppy?))

Sabrina pulled him up, then hugged him, snuggling into his chest. "What'cha been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
"eh, its ok." Cal smiled at her and took her hand.

(where the heck do you put in the picture!?!? how did ya'll do it!?)
(Okay, um, I'll try my best to give directions, but I may really suck at this xD
First, click on 'Profile' up there ^
Then, you'll see something that says username, email address, change your password, etc.
Above that, right below the advertisement, there should be small writing, one of which says 'avatar'. Click on that.
Then, there should say something like 'upload an avatar from your computer' and across from it, it should say 'browse'
Click on 'browse', select the image you want, then press save at the bottom.
There, that's about at thorough as I could get :p I'm assuming you didn't need all of those instructions, but I figured I'd put them anyway just in case :p)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:44 pm

(sweet thanks! Also, I looked through and you missed Abbie for Katie's chars and Shayne for me remember? XD he's a gryphon, shapeshifter, and takes to the skies alot, also evil just in case you were wondering XD and now I have to go but will bbl!!!!! love you all!!)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:46 pm

((*Waves* See ya.))
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(sweet thanks! Also, I looked through and you missed Abbie for Katie's chars and Shayne for me remember? XD he's a gryphon, shapeshifter, and takes to the skies alot, also evil just in case you were wondering XD and now I have to go but will bbl!!!!! love you all!!)
(You're welcome ^-^
Yeah, I missed a couple of characters :p I mostly just made ones of the characters that were used the day I made them and their significant others :p I can make Abbie and Shayne now though ^-^
Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 pm

(Did I possibly beat you here?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm

((*Nods and waves hello*))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

(*waves back* sry internet)

Cal was swimming in the lake, completely lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

((*Shrugs* I have stuff to keep me occupied. Like drawing Tobuscus and Tumblr and stuff. ^-^

Sure, just change where they are. That works. *Sarcasm, although I don't really care and it's okay*))

Sabrina sat on the shore of the lake, twirling her feet around in the water and reading an old looking book.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 pm

(lol ok *is building a farm house atm*)

Cal noticed Bree and decided to do something funny, so he went under to find Stanley.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 pm

((Ooh, fun. ^-^))

Sabrina contined whatshe was doing, splashing her feet around and humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 pm

(brb dog has to go out)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 pm

(('Kay.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Cal found Stanley swimming happily at the bottom; as soon as he saw Cal, he started making his way as fast as he could to the surface. Cal started conversing with him while swimming to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystal RP area XD  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystal RP area XD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next