Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystal RP area XD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 pm

((I can imagine how conversing with a squid would be like.
"Blub? Blub blub blub. Blub."
Laughing ))

Sabrina was, well, still doing what she was doing, and her humming and changed to very quiet singing. She was singing in a different language, which didn't sond like anything more than little howls.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 am

Cal quietly surfaced, and chanced a look at Bri. She was still reading. Cal felt Stanley bringing the tides so he worked quickly, blasting the book out of Bri's hands just as Stanley came up and grabbed her gently with his tentacles, dragging her into the waves toward Cal. "Hi!" He called, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 am

"Agh!" Sabrina yelled, caught by surprise. She blinked and looked around, then rolled her eyes. "Nice one," she said, slowly clapping her hands as she treaded water. "Oh, and hi Stanley," she added, giving him an affectionate pat on wherever she though the top of his head was.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 am

Stanley splashed her affectionately, then swam up and down the lake, energetic. Cal rolled his eyes at her, then swam to her. "Hey, it got you out here and wet!" He laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:10 am

"Right, right. Don't laugh at me," Sabrina said, trying to sound hurt. She pulled a hair tie off of her wrist and put her hair up, then crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 am

"I'm not laughing at you....well, only a little, honest!" Cal swam towards her and gave her a kiss. "By the way, I missed ya." Cal grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:15 am

Sabrina siad, laughing a little. "I missed you too," she said, unfolding her arms and giving him a hug, trying her hardest not to pull them both under.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am

Cal hugged her back, just as something bumped their nose against Bri's leg.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am

Bri looked down into the water, pulling away from Cal a bit. "What the hell was that?" she asked herself, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 am

A lake/sea turtle popped up beside Bri, and Cal busted out laughing again. "You were afraid, of a lake turtle?!? Haha!!" Cal smiled at Bri and managed to stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 am

Sabrina frowned, really hurt this time. "Don't laugh at me. I didn't know what it was...," she muttered, giving the turle a pat on the head and staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 am

"Haha, Bri I wasn't and still am not making fun of you, and you know that." Cal gave her a genuine, Cal smile. Then he frowned. "Looks like the water is getting rocky, wanna get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 am

"I...I know...," Sabrina muttered, glancing up at him. Despite that, she was still a bit hurt. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:51 am

Cal noticed she was still a bit hurt, so he gently started to pull them out of the water. "Hey, come with me real quick, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

Sabrina simply nodded, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:00 am

I held on to her arm, and teleported us to the magical glade I had found a few days ago deep in the forest. At the center of the gorgeous flowers was a shimmering pond, along with a picnic area with candles and flowers, which I had set up earlier. I ackwardly turned to her. "Um, do you like it?" I suddenly was unsure.

(sorry, but I SUCK at third-person!)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 am

((That's all right. ^-^))

Sabrina looked around and smiled. "Wow!" she exclaimed, unfolding her arms. "I do like it! This is really, really cool."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 am

(I really hate to say this, but I have to go to bed soon -_- stupid parents and bedtimes ungh)

I blushed a bit, but secretly humongously relieved. "Um, good." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 am

((Awh! D: Darn.))

Sabrina continued to look around, walking around and admiring everthing. "Did you do that?" she asked, pointing at the little picnic area.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am

I blushed even deeper. "Yeah, I um, thought you uh, might like it." My face was beet red now.

(yeah but I can manage a few more posts so)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 am

"Well, I do," Sabrina said, smiling and turning to look at him. She giggled. "It's cute when you blush like that...," she said, although it was mostly to herself.

((Woo!))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 am

In response to this I blushed even further. "Your probably the only one who does." I muttered, wishing to myself I wasn't such a dork.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am

Sabrina sighed, walking over and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Well...whatever. This place is beautiful. Thank you for showing it to me," she said, kissing his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 am

I kissed her forehead and smiled, happy that she was happy. Suddenly my phone rang. I said an unappropriate word, and answered it. "But I-! Fine, whatever." I sighed. "Listen, I have to go. But I promise, as soon as I'm free, we will come back and have our picnic ok? I love you." I stared her in the eyes as I said this, and felt really bad. But I had to go, I couldn't ignore a summons like this, even though I hated them.

(g2g can we continue tomorrow???)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:29 am

((Sure. ^-^))

"Okay," Sabrina said, stepping back and biting her lip. She was a bit dissapointed, but if he really had to go, she could wait. "I love you too...bye...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystal RP area XD    Mystal RP area XD  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystal RP area XD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next