Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..

Go down 
+3
Sims
GhostZan
Kass
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. Empty
PostSubject: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 am

Bianca (i cant remeber what ashs moms name was,this is her new name lol) walked through the park,pushing a stroller containing a almost 3 year old Ashley
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 am

(.... Yay for 4 year olds living on the street

._. Yeah, say hai to Museh)

Muse, only four, giggled, staring at a butterfly. Another girl, around 14, sat smiling at her. Though the smile did disaper when Muse grabbed the butterfly and tore it's wings off

(Yeah.. Couldn't think of a way to get her in there, so..)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 am

(i dont think there that far apart in age...change your numbers or i will zanny Razz )

Ashley giggled,looking at the other little girl,she hoped out of the stroller to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 am

(IT'S ONLY A YEAR WOMAN. YOU SAID ASH WAS THREE D:
dalrgap)

The older girl had started to lecture Muse, but she was already stumbling away.

(She might be insane then to, with Muse I went with nature in natureVSnurture

Levi has a reason to be insane

Muse was born like that

Muse: ^-^ )
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

(... Hows a 3 year old suppose to sneak outside of the castle? >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 am

Alex's mom was shopping across the street with her three year old son Alex. He had slipped away and was standing outside, not wanting to be a girl's store. They had cooties, duh. He saw a park and ran across the street, ignoring the cars skidding towards him.

(and from here on out I will switch to first person cause I am much better with that and I forgot his mom's name.....agh)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 am

(playing with magic she shouldn't be playing with??)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 am

(a year is a long time in my mind! XD a year makes a huggee diffrence..)

(idk what ash is like as a todler,...im just going with it Laughing )

Ashleynskiped over to muse "Why you kill da butwfly?",she pouted
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:12 am

(neither do I....so I am winging it lol)

I ran and gave a huge jump to get onto the very tall curb and started run towards the swings, running by two girls and tripped over the big rock that was there.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 am

Aiya Storm wrote:
(... Hows a 3 year old suppose to sneak outside of the castle? >.<)

(get her parent to take her? XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 am

(get her dad to be on official business and she sneaks out and across the street??)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

(*liked lovins first idea*)

Aiya tumbled around the castle, hugging Mr. Whiskers as she fell into her daddys study. Now, she knew she wasn't suppose to be in there, but she was curious today and daddy was off somewhere in a meeting, mommy was having tea, and Edgar was searching for her in the toy room, all the way across the castle. giggiling at her adventure, Aiya crawled to the chair and stood up, using all her power to sit on it. She then flopped her top half on the desk, using her feet on the chair to help put herself on the desk. She had her eye on a shiny sphere that sat perched on a metal stand. "Mine!" she laughed as her tiny hand reached for it, the same time the chair sliding backwards. Just as she touched it, she started to fall and gave a cry, but before she hit the ground, she vanished, landing in the grass at some random park.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 am

Muse looked at Ashley, not sure why she was tallking to her

"I dunno.." She looked back down, picking up smaller rocks. She didn't look at Alex

(Then she's three okay XD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:23 am

(*thinks the way sims made it happen was epic* XD)

I got up, scowling at the grass stains on my white shirt and my favorite tan combat pants. "Stewid rock!" I kicked it in anger, and my toe started to hurt. I gave a small yelp jumping up and down in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:23 am

(good zanny.*pets* )

"Hi!",Ashley grinned,waving at Aiya and Alex "Did it hurt you?",Ashley asked muse "killing isnt nice.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 am

I gulped, waving weakly back at the girl. I didn't like girls, except my mom. She said it was cause I tell them they all have cooties and were stupid to want to pay attention to fashion and nail polish. I hated fashion. It ran in the business and I had more than once been drafted in to wear scratchy clothes and stand for hours just to get ice cream.

(*wonders if katie remembers that post from year 1*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

Muse laughed, watching Alex

"It's fun."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 am

I saw the girl watching me, and I started watching her. If she wants to watch me, I'll watch her... To my mind, that was how to get girls to mind their own business.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 am

(^.^)

Aiya slowly sat on her knees, looking around with both wonder, and fear. Where was she? where was the castle? she had never been out alone before.. She looked at the other people, but became too fearful to talk to them. Daddy was going to be mad.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

(*it was year 2 and does* XD )

"No its not!",Ashley protested,shakeing her head "Its wrong!"

Sundenly,a little Abbie ran from behind Alex at top speed,shoving him as she rushed passed him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am

(....*is not bringing Azure cause she is somewhere in Russia* well, wait no they are three? no she could be here I suppose....)

I fell, yet again. Stupid girls. "Stupid girl, watch where your going." I muttered. I kept muttering under my breath and ran towards the swings, thinking girls over play-time was stupid.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 am

Muse laughed again when Abbie pushed him down

"It's fun!" She stuck out her tongue "I'll show you!" She caught another butterfly, holding it by it's wings. She paused, having seen Aiya drop down. She stared for a minute, then shrugged and grinned at Ashley, tearing the wings off
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 am

"killing is fun!",Abbie butted in,picking up a butterfly and burning it to a crisp,before throwing a little fire ball at Alex "im not stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am

Aiya watched the others for a moment more, but then trotted over to the slide, trying to climb up where you were suppose to climb down.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 am

Ashley pouted,going away from the two,not likeing the killing,she ran over to Aiya "Hi",she smilled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..   aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers.. Empty

Back to top Go down

aI wonder what the mystal kids where like as toddlers..
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next