Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I won't fall for you.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I won't fall for you. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 pm

"You're kidding." Rin sighed and rolled her eyes slightly. She looked down at herself and realized there were two choices: dress or panties.
She stood up, unbuttoned the front of her dress, and pulled it swiftly yet carefully over her head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Audrey chuckled,grinning at Rins near naked form. God she was hot... "This is a really good look for you."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 pm

"You hush," she grumbled, sitting back down and crossing her legs. She crossed her arms over her breasts, too. "Never have I ever breathed in and then back out again." Yeah. There we go.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Audrey giggled,standing up and tugging down her skirt,her underwear were light pink and lacy. "Never have I ever had a novel published."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:52 pm

A nice contrast to Rin's black and lacy panties. Luckily for her, she's never written a book. Woo. "Never have I ever blinked my eyes." She will bring Audrey down to her level if it kills her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Audrey pulled of her top,her bra matched her pantied. "Never have I ever wore frilly extravegent dresses." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 pm

"No!" Rin exclaimed, moving forward and grabbing her shirt to shake her. Well, she would, if Audrey was. Instead she made awkward grabbing movements in front of her chest, then just grabbed her shoulders and shook. "No way am I going farther!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Audrey laughed darkly,looking up at Rin and grinning like a creep. She leaned up to meet her lips,kissing gently. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I won't fall for you.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Botany-
Jump to: