Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I won't fall for you.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

I won't fall for you. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 pm

"Then it's a date." Audrey stated. Nodding in agreement to the sugestion of going back up the hill and troting up beside Rin.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Date? Date. Date? Daaate. Date?!
Rin didn't even consider the possibility that it was a joke. No one had ever really said that word to her before, and she tossed it around in her mind all the way back up the hill, twirling the parasol around between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Audrey hummed softly as they made there way back up the hill,unaware to the inner conflict she had caused Rin with saying date.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 pm

((...time skip, I guess. And some godmodding to move it along, gomenasai.))

Both girls got up the hill and all the way down mainstreet again, back up to the school. The sun was setting just a bit by then, the sky a pinkish light blue. They traded goodbyes and went back to their dorms.
The next day was the start of the weekend, and a perfect day for Rin to take up Audrey on that date. She dressed herself in a more casual dress than the other day, with matching yellow flats and white tights. The dress was old and a bit tight on her, but luckily all in the right places, especially the chest. She made her way down the hallway to go knock on Audrey's door.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Audrey pinned up her hair and twirled around to open the door,she was dressed in a black mid thigh length pleated skirt and a skin tight patternd top.She was elated for this date. She hadn't been on many and this was deffinatly a new and exciting experience. "Hello." She greeted Rin upon opening the door.

Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:05 pm

"Hello," Rin said, "come on." She wasted now time in making her way back down the hall to her room, with Audrey hopefully following behind.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Audrey followed behind hermnearly matching her pace. Her internal excitment had began to show on the outside as well.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Rin glanced back at the almost-skipping and grinning Audrey with amusement, smiling at her antics. They got back to her room and she opened the door, gesturing for Audrey to enter. Unsurprisingly, it was extravagantly decorated in yellows, blacks, grays, and hints of burgundy. To sum up its fanciness, a large black and crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling and her bed posts touched the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Audrey grinned at her,steping into her room and looking around. It was so extravegent. "How did you manage to get all this in here unoticed?" She gawked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Rin looked back at her, replying with a simple and vague shrug. "Over here, though." She walked over to the far end and opened her closet. With more than a little magic, she had made it the size of a small store instead of the little one everyone else had. The walls were lined with dresses, above them shelves of shoes, and in the center, dressers and stands of make-up and accessories. It was all organized by style; her casual clothes to the left, going around the room to the right, where her fanciest stuff hung. It was done by color as well, so the fabric all fit together into a repeating rainbow of dresses.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:34 pm

She stept into the closet,the size alone had her amazed. She gawked at all the glamorus clothes in all the vivid colors. "Wow." SHe sighed "This is like a girls dream closet."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:38 pm

"I must live in a dream," she said nonchalantly, walking farther in and letting Audrey take a look around. "Do you...want to play a game or something...?" she asked after a bit of exploration.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:40 pm

"Must be." She smirked takeing a look around "Sure,what type of game?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 pm

"Um...I don't know...," Rin said softly, glancing down at the ground and twiddling her thumbs a bit. She'd never really had to actually think of something to do, as Len usually gave her most of her ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

"What where you thinking,something like strip never have I ever?" Audrey teased jokingly, and snorted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:49 pm

"...alright." Rin shrugged. She came over and grabbed Audrey's hand, led her back into her room, and lightly pushed her down onto her fluffy black rug in the center. She sat down on her knees across from her, and set her hands loosely in her lap. "You start."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 pm

"Okay." Audrey said, suprised that Rin took it seriously,as she hadn't been serious.But she decided to go with it. SHe sat down and got situated on the plush rug. "Never have I ever gotten drunk off my ass."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Rin sat and looked silently at her for a short moment, before moving to kick off her flats. "Well. Ahhh...Never have I ever...broken a limb?" She hopped she was playing this right.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Audrey didnt move to take off anything. "Hm..never have I ever twerked." and then giggled at her own silly thing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:05 pm

What in the world was that? Well, she supposed if she'd never heard of it she sure as hell never done it. "Ah, never have I ever"--she thought--"been to another galaxy!" Ha, beat that.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Definatly never been to another galaxy,she tapped her chin and though of the next question "Never have I ever been to Japan."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Rin frowned. Rin sighed. Rin got up and slid off her petticoat, then set it neatly next to her shoes. "Now my dress is flat...hmph," she muttered to herself. "Never have I ever dyed my hair an unnatural color."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Audrey snickerd slightly at her pouting. The began unlaceing and pulling off her ankle boots. Once a long time ago she had died her hair some god awful bright color when all her friends where doing it. "Never have I ever eaten starfruit."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Ah, starfruit. She didn't care for it, sadly. Rin stood again and carefully slid off her tights, folded them up, and set them on top of her petticoat. She had to sit more carefully now. "Never have I ever been in a stage show."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Audrey sighed,good ol theatre day. She lifted up her skirt and carefully rolled down her thigh highs. "Never have I ever matched my entire outfit with someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I won't fall for you.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Botany-
Jump to: