Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I won't fall for you.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

I won't fall for you. Empty
PostSubject: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Audrey was seated in the second to last back row of botany class. She was lounging back and pretty much not paying attention anymore as the teacher rambled on about magic plants or something. She wasn't sure and she sure as hell didnt care, it wasn't important to her. She glanced around boredly, checking the clock. Class was on its final legs,10 more minutes and she was out for the day.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Twins Rin and Len were in their usual extravagant attire, today with their also usual yellow theme. Neither cared to take notes on what the teacher was saying yet listened attentively, yet both had one eye on the clock. Rin fanned herself with a medieval royalty-esque hand fan and mentally counted the seconds in each minute that passed; she was an excellent multitasker when it came to paying attention to things. She was getting restless, wanting the school day to simply end so she could go out to the town. She'd spotted a quaint little ice cream stand the last time her and Len were there and hopped to sample its delights that day.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Audrey noted the twins, she was always quite curious about there attire. It looked so complicated and impracticle. Also the fact that they where always matching,right down to the color and everything. She shrugged internally,deciding she didn't really care and that it didn't matter anyway. There was a chorus of sighs in relief as the final bell rang. Students rushed in a flurry of papers to get out the door first. Audrey took her time to put things back into her bag and causly exit the room once the mad rush had died down.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:17 pm

The twins stayed back as well, neither ever one for crowds. When the rush died down Len stood and offered his hand to his sister, assisting her in standing in a way so that her dress didn't billow out oddly when she did. Len gathered their things and put them both into one back, which he slung over his shoulder, and exited behind his sister, who still fanned herself. She, though, was not paying much attention and bumped right into the back of Audrey. "Hmph!" she just exclaimed, brushing her almost tripping off and holding her head higher, walking to the front door. Len gave her a little apologetic smile and went to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Audrey yelped and lurched forward,slamming face first against the door. "Ow." She grumbled,shooting a small glare at them and recollecting herself. She turned on her heel a d calmly proceded to exit.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Both continue on down the road and into town without a care in the world; well, that was more Len. Rin walked with purpose and confidence, as always. Though, she kept a look out for that ice cream shop.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Audrey hummed quietly as she walked out of the school.She stopped at her dorm to deposits her things on the way out and grabbed her wallet. She then proceeded out and down the road to magic town,strolling casually while still staying sharp on the status of her surroundings. She was going to go on a book hunt and find some new reads.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Len had mastered teleporting things by now so there was no need to return to his and her dorm to put their things away. He walked with Rin on his arm as the both glanced around. He pointed out things to her and she'd smile slightly, simply nodding in acknowledgement. She stopped him in front of a bookstore across the street from her ice cream shop, though, deciding to stop there first to take a look around. Despite her attitude and attire, she was a fan of the English comics here; they weren't any better than the Japanese ones back home but she liked the different style they were drawn in.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Audrey enterd and went straight to skimming the shelfs. She was a huge fan of lituratre and had a thing for complex literature and vast vocabularies. She paid no mind to any of the other customers in the quaint litte bookshop , This one was most deffinatley her favorite. She excitedly pulled various texts off the shelfs. The last booked she picked up was rather peculiar and caught her eye,it was old and dusty and ornate looking; The faded letters on the cover read simply Illusion.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Before the comics, though, Rin decided to look at the actual proper books. She skimmed the isles, remarkably alone, as her twin was busy being marveled at by a group of girls for his clothing. She noticed the book right when Audrey did and went to grab it at the same time too; Audrey's hand lay on top of hers. She retracted her hand--slowly, elegantly--and frowned softly at the other.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Audrey tensed slightly at the sunden offending hand laying ontop of hers,she lifted her eyes from the book to look into the face of the owner of the hand. She noticed that she was the girl who ran into her earlier. She sighed a bit,expression Laying in a thin line. "May I help you?" She asked with a calm tone wrapping her fingers around the edges of the book and pulling it towards her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 pm

"N...," Rin began, yet paused to take a breath and clear her throat. She kept her thought on her brother, who would be so very disappointed if she were to say something really rude. "No, no. I simply too an interest to the book as well," she responds airily, giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Audrey gave her a falsely sincere apologetic look "I must apologize but it seems that I have found the book first. It would only be fair for me to keep it." She said with a shrug. Her expression portraying the apologetic look but her voice telling a different story,one that almost sounded like it was dripping with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:52 pm

How fucking dare she.
No no. Calm, calm. Deep breath. Good.

"Yes, I see that," Rin replied, nodding, her lips pursed to keep her thoughts in. "Go ahead. It's yours. If you decide not to purchase it, seek me out. Please." She then walked past her, being sure to bump into her with her shoulder (and, accidentally, the majority of her breast) on the way.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:01 pm

"Oh I deffinatly will,thank you" Audrey said and smilled politely and nosing curtly. She grunted and glard at the back of her head "have a great day now." She said coldly. Well that was rude. But she didn't care as it didn't matter to her. Sure she could go off and give her a piece of her mind but that would do nothing but give the girl a pleasing reaction. She simply turned on her heel and headed to the clerk.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:07 pm

While Rin dug through her comics, Len had long since wished the girls so long and was currently flipping through a book on astrology, that had been set up on the far side of the counter for show. He stood in front of it, flipping through, with an elbow lazily resting on the marble on top. He felt a presence next to him and looked up, smiling at the familiar-looking girl in hello.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Audrey waited for the clerk to ring her up,takeing out the appropriate amount of currency and handing it to him. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the twin of the girl from moments ago smile at her. She turned towards him and smilled politely at him. She put the change from the books back in her wallet and tucked them back under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:17 pm

"What did you buy?" he asked; he had captured her attention somewhat so might as well make a little small talk. Len closed his own book and set it back up on the little display stand it was one; which, well, was none. All of the books up on display where floating motionlessly in the air. He simply set the book up on the invisible shelf that was cast there.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 pm

"Just a few interesting reads." She said,motioning to the books tucked under her arms. Do..vague,she had a tendency to be incredibly vague. "Did you find anything interesting?" She asked,trying to be nice and make small talk. She wasn't the greates at small talk..
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Len sighed shortly and shook his head. "No, not really. It is a lovely shop, though," he remarked, looking up at the intricate wood work of the book shop's interior. Two girls who seemed to be either very, very good friends or in a relationship with each other due to the way they held hands and whispered to each other both stopped to marvel his clothing for a second like the girls before them. He smiled at them warmly and stood up a bit straighter to show off a bit, and they giggled and went on their way.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 pm

"That's a shame." She said giving him a small frown "it is..one of my favorites." She commented,glancing around for a few seconds. "People stop you alot to gawk at your clothes don't they?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Len chuckled a bit. "Yes, they do. Especially when I have Rin on my arm." He nodded, paused, and then decided to ask, "Are you in one of my classes?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:47 pm

"I can imagine." She nodded, "it's a very intricate get up." She commented. "Yes, botany I belive." She noted with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 pm

"Thank you," he responded, fairly sure that was a complement. "Ah! Yes. Audrey?" he inquired as sister walked over gracefully. "I didn't find anything I liked," she told him, pouting just a bit. "Ah, hello again. Did you purchase the book?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:58 pm

"Your welcome." She said,not sure how else to respond. "Yes, and your..Len?" She asked,recalling his name. "Hello.Yes I did." She nodded "Sorry to hear you didn't find anything else." She said blandy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't fall for you.   I won't fall for you. Empty

Back to top Go down

I won't fall for you.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Botany-
Jump to: