Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levi Just Wants Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Levi chuckled. "Yeah, 'spose it was." he said, shaking his head. He polished off the first but and got started on the second.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Ashley finished her cake and wiped the crumbs off her mouth. She waited quietly for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Levi took his time. He wasn't in any real rush. He was halfway through his tea, and eating the second slice of cake, looking around with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Ashley was absent mindedly twirling her hair,looking around. It was quiet in the cafe exepet for the chatter of a few other customers.She was enjoying Levi's company..
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 pm

He finished his cake, and looked up. "Back to school I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 pm

"I guess so." Ashley nodded,standing up and pushing her chair in.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

"I need to do a couple of things, but you can go on if you want." Levi smiled, shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'm really in no rush to get back." Ashley said with a shrug and subtle smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 pm

"Oh, well you can tag along if you want, I suppose." Levi shrugged, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"I think I might." Ashley nodded with a smile. She enjoyed his company,plus she had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Levi smiled. "I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me, but I am going into a shadier part of the town. I hope that's cool with you?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"No it's all cool.Im not going to get the wrong impression." She shrugged with a wink,she spent quite alot of time there,mainly because she helped her sisters with there shifty business.

(I see your going on holiday,have fuun!!)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

"An open mind. Excellent." Levi laughed, beckoning her to follow him. It was weird to be trusted. He quite liked it. He made his way into the alleys, knowing where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

"Yeah,heh." Ashley smirked,following behind him. She studied the way that he manuvered through the alley ways, she took a guess that he spent alot of time on the darker side. It did bother her though , things where always more intresing when shadier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Levi Just Wants Love
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3