Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levi Just Wants Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Levi Just Wants Love Empty
PostSubject: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Levi hummed, but his humming couldn't be heard over the sound being played out of the speakers. He was going to be deaf by the time he was thirty, no doubt about it. But magic could fix everything, so he didn't worry. 
He sat in his dorm, flicking through a magazine, bored out of his skull. He'd done most of his homework -amazingly- and was relaxing now.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Ashley had been laying in her dorm,trying to catch up on the latest celebrity gossip. She grumbled bored with it and cast it off to the side. She could hear the music her neighbor across the hall was hearing loud and clear. Maybe she could use asking them to turn it down as an exuse to strike up a conversation. So she went across and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Levi looked up, tilting his head. "Yeah?" he called, figuring it was his roommate, checking he was clothed. He closed the magazine, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Ashley opend the door,leaning in the doorway and looking at him "Hey,I mean your musics great and everything.But I was wondering if you can turn it down a few nothces?I can hear it all the way across the hall."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Levi shrugged. "I probably could like, but why? You said it was great, why should I turn it down?" he asked, tilting his head. Herding really want too..
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 pm

"Because its giveing me a god damn migrane." She said,rubbing her temple for effect "Please?" She tried.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"Oh, right..." Levi nodded, turning it down a little bit. "Sorry..." he said, feeling a little bad. Migraines were nasty.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 pm

"Its alright..thank you." She said with a small smile. "Im suprised you haven't gotten any other complaints though." She said as an after though
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 pm

"It's sunny. Most people are outside." Levi shrugged, glancing towards the window. In his opinion, inside was just as good as out.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:41 pm

"Ah,thats right." Ashley nodded,glaneing out the window. It was quiet a nice day. "I'm Ashley,by the way." She said
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 pm

"Nice to meet you. Levi." he said, giving a her a nod. "Magic?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

"Its a plesure." Ashley nodded. "Mind. What about you?" She asked,pushing a stray strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm

"Dark, I think." Levi nodded, giving her a smile. He didn't like mind mages, he never felt safe around them. He liked to keep his thoughts private.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 pm

"So your not sure?" She asked,returning his smile. She didnt constantly pry into peoples thoughts put on ocasion she would,mostly if she though there was something you where hideing from her or on accident.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:10 pm

"Not really, know. It's unstable most of the time." he shrugged, cool with admitting that. The more he shared, the less it looked like he was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:13 pm

"Ah,I get that" She nodded "But with time and practice Im sure you'll get it under control." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:18 pm

"True, I 'spose. There's no rush." he shrugged, smiling a little. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, before looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:20 pm

"Yep," She nodded,she glanced around as there was sudenly an awkward silence. "I think Im going to go on a coffee run,you wanna come with?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

"If it extends to tea, yeah." Levi nodded, getting up to follow her, glad she'd broken the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 pm

"Yes of course! I know this great little cafe in magic town." She grinned "Are you comfortable with teleporting or?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 pm

"Nah, I'm cool with it." Levi shrugged, offering her his hand. "Whereabouts?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:34 pm

"Kay good." Ashley said "Its in magic town in the shoping district" she said as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:45 pm

"Okay." Levi nodded, bracing himself for the travel. He didn't want to throw up over her, that'd be so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 pm

She nodded,teleporting them.She had nearly gotten used to it though on occasion she had a tendencey to teloport to the wrong place. Luckily that didnt happen and they arrived promtly outside of the Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Levi stumbled forward, nearly tripping over her feet. He steadied himself, throwing his arms out. "We there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Levi Just Wants Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next