Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levi Just Wants Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 pm

"You alright?" She asked,stiffling a laugh at the way he reclaimed his balance. "Yep!" She nodded,entering into the esablishment.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 am

"Yeah I'm fine." Levi nodded, sticking his hands into his pockets. "Which one?" he asked, looking at the various places they could go.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm

"Well this is one of the best cafes around." Ashley nodded motinging to the Café that they had landed in front of.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

"Oh excellent. Here then, I guess." Levi said, leading the way and holding the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:48 pm

"Thank you." She said as he held the door for her,she walked through and up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Levi stood behind her, wondering if he should pay for hers too. But this wasn't a date, this was just a coffee run. 
"What you gettin'?" he asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

( shut up levi this is a date and you know it)

Ashley glanced at the menu,decideing what to get. "A doubleshot expresso." She nodded upon decideing.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:25 pm

(he's oblivious

"I think I'll get tea..." he said, not really looking at the menu, but eyeing up some really nice looking cake.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Ashley nodded and turned to the clerk "I'll have a doubleshot expresso,and a slice of that lemon pound cake." She said,taping on the glass of the dessert display with one of her long nails.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Levi stepped up behind her, and smiled. "Tea, and two slices of the chocolate cake." he said, not even sorry. One slice wasn't enough, and asking for two was better than requesting the whole cake.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

"Alright,that will be 15." The clerk said. Ashley reached into her pocket to grab her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Levi stuck a hand into his pocket, and pulled out ten. He stuck it on the counter, deciding that was okay for their not-date.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Ashley pulled out a five,setting it ontop of the ten. The clerk took the money. "Your order will come on the other counter." He said putting the money in the register and going to make the coffe.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:22 pm

"Kay, cool." Levi nodded, and wandered over to the next counter, standing with her. "Tell me a bit about yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 pm

"Well what do you want to know..?" Ashley asked with a smirk,titling her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 pm

"Uh... Just a bit more about you. Likes? Dislikes? Background. You tell me." he says with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm

"Ah,yes. Well I like alot of things.. especially going to social events..like concerts,fesitivals,clubing. Shopping as well, and just chilling and haveing fun I guess. As for dislikes.. uh being bored , people that are assholes for no reson , insects.. Er and background? I have a twin sister and alot of other half siblings." Ashley said, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Levi nodded. "I like concerts, and chilling too. Don't really like my family, my dad's a right asshole. But I don't want to talk about that." he said, shaking his head, as he lifted his plate of cake.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:52 pm

"Ah sweet,maybe we should go to one together sometime." She grinned "So is mine..yes lets not talk about that." She nodded picking up her expresso and cake.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:58 pm

"We should totally." Levi nodded, setting his cake down, and going back for his tea. Carrying more than one thing at once was too difficult for him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:01 pm

"What bands and artist do you like?" She asked,sipping her cofee as they sat down.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

"Rock mostly. Scremo, Emo, Punk, Metal, Heavy, Alternative, Indie. I won't name artists because there's too many." he chuckled, looking at her. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 pm

"Sweet," She grinned "Pretty much the same,but I listen to the softer stuff more like alternative and indie." She said,looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

"Well, whatever floats your boat like. I enjoy most stuff, as long as it's loud." he laughed, starting into his cake.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

"Yep,I think that was established earlier." She said with a laugh,rolling her eyes playfully. She finished her coffe and nibbled on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Just Wants Love   Levi Just Wants Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Levi Just Wants Love
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next