Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And you let her go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Big Boss

Big Boss

And you let her go. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 pm

(THANK YOU
I already rewatched Atonement last week - I do not need to again)

Stone smiled. "Definitely. We'd sort things out in no time at all; there'd be none of this dancing around the issues." He laughed. "Once upon a time, I tried to like people but they proved to be stupid and annoying, so I gave up on that."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

(I've never seen it!)
Preslea grinned and bit her lip. What's that feeling? Acceptance? Happiness? Who knows! "Once upon a time, I actually had friends and then they ditched me when I found I had magic. So, I hate some people."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

(It's good (apart from the ending; the book's ending was much better). I'm not a fan of romances, but I like this one)

"You had some truly magnificent friends, I'm most jealous." Stone was quite glad he never wanted to have friends so that he didn't have to put up with stuff like that. "My siblings were jealous, but nothing beyond that."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 pm

"I know right?" She muttered and crossed her arms. "My sister was awesome..She picked on me but still made me happy. She was pretty cool. How many siblings do you have?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Audrey had been silently listing to there conversation for quiet some time.Just analyzing, and figuring she didn't have anything benifical to add to it anyway.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 am

'What about you Audrey? Do you have any siblings?" Preslea asked.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

“Four,” Stone answered. “Two brothers and two sisters.” He turned his attention to Audrey when Preslea asked her, realising that she’d been rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Audrey looked up,takeing a moment to realize she was being adressed. "Yes,I have an older sister." She replied,offering no further detail.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 pm

"Wow, I have an older sister. Her name is Kennedy but we just call her kena." preslea said softly and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And you let her go.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: The forest-
Jump to: