Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And you let her go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

And you let her go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 am

"I'm Audrey." She said in response to them stating there names.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 am

(twerks all over thread* I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO)

"Hm...Stone and Audrey. It's nice to meet both of you." She weakly smiled and nodded toward them.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 am

"Both of your names are... decent, I guess," Stone said, shrugging slightly. "Thank you, I don't get told that it's nice meeting me as often as I should." He was enjoying basking in the sun. "Neither of you are particularly talkative, are you?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 am

Preslea sighed and raised her eyebrow. "Probably because you're kinda bitchy." She said quietly and smiled innocently. "No, not really. It takes a lot for me to really talk.."

(melzieeeee Come chat with me bby)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 am

"I don't talk much until I get more acquainted." Audrey shrugged,as she normally thoruly analyzed individuals before she would carry out conversations . "But thank you,it's nice to meet to you too." She said to Preslea
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:38 am

Stone opened his eyes, raising his eyebrows in mock offense. "That's a rather bitchy thing to say. But it's probably true and yet, I don't care." He sat up, pushing his glasses up and looking back and forth between them. "A lot of people are like that, I suppose. It's pretty boring though." 

(I haaavvee! c: my laptop had to restart so that's why I took so long bleh)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 am

'Well, good for you because I don't care either." She sighed and brushed her hair back. 'I understand that Audrey, I'm somewhat that way."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:03 am

"Of course you don't," he said, picking up a fallen leaf and twirling it around. "Quiet people don't make very good company."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:05 am

"Quiet people can make for quite great company.You just have to give them time." Audrey said
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:11 am

"Exactly." Preslea nodded and grew a pure, white daisy beside her. 'I could care if I wanted to. I just don't." She raised her eyebrow and picked the daisy.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am

"I tend not to waste my time on boring people, waiting for them to become interesting," Stone replied, dropping the leaf again and sighing. He lay back down on the grass, humming quietly and closing his eyes. "I thought caring wasn't really optional? As in, most people who don't care can't and people who do can't not care."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:19 am

"Patience is key. But from what I have heard nothing is ever boring around here." She stated "If the two of you truly didn't care you would have ended this debate as soon as it began."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 am

"Um, Yeah. You can care if you want to. Aren't you in control of yourself?" She looked over at him and poked him. 'Don't get sleepy on us!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:31 am

"What do you mean by that? Because we might have very different opinions on what's interesting." Stone opened his eyes to glance at Audrey. "Hmph, that's true, I suppose. Or maybe I just like winding people up, which I do." He cocked his side to the head at Preslea, now propped up by his elbows. "Only to a certain extent. As in, I didn't choose to care about my siblings and I wish I didn't because they're incredibly ungrateful. And I'm not sleepy. I know I'm not used to feather pillows and four poster double beds, but I wouldn't sleep on a forest floor."

Last edited by Mel on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "his his" HIS HIS WHAT?!)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 am

"Now, don't say that. Siblings can be pretty awesome you treat them well." She frowned and laid back. "I could. It's so calm and dark. I think I could sleep for 50 years and nobody would realize I left."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 am

"I do treat them as well as I'm able to, but they're too young and stupid to realise it," Stone said, shaking his head. "As much as I like being outdoors, I'd rather sleep indoors, even if it is on the floor."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:59 am

"I have an older sister so I got teased but...we got along from time to time." Preslea whispered, watching the birds with a  smile. "I just like sleep. I could sleep for days upon days."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 pm

"Teased? How awful, I feel truly sorry for you." Stone ran a hand through his hair, though it did nothing to straighten his loose curls. "Sleep would be nicer if it was easier to fall asleep and stay asleep."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 pm

"I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.." She sighed and played with her daisy. She looked over at him, he was cute but kind of a jerk. She just shrugged the idea off. "I understand that completely. I just want to hibernate to when this is all over."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:43 pm

"Yes, I was being sarcastic," Stone responded, rolling his eyes. "To when what is all over?" he asked absently, removing his glasses to wipe them clean before replacing them.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:17 pm

"Being a teenager. I don't really like it very much. People look at you like fresh meat that they want to destroy. No freedom. No lives. We're just there like....lamps or something? No body pays attention to us." Preslea said slowly, almost in a haunting way. "I just want to move on."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 pm

"Hm, that's true. Nobody also listens to you if you're a child or an old person, have any sort of disability or if you don't have money." Stone sat upright, tugging at the grass and scowling. "I blame the rich."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Preslea sat up and looked at him with sad, understanding eyes. "I blame stupid people."
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

"There are too many stupid people and too many of them have power." Stone sighed, relaxing his expression again. "Is it obvious I dislike the majority of people?" 

(someone please stop me from watching Atonement again)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:53 pm

(Yes? *puts on The Avengers* THERE YA GO! :3)

Preslea chuckled and nodded. "Yep, They need to put us in charge. Maybe we'd be better than those people with too much power." She smiled a true smile. One thing she hadn't done in awhile. "Yes. Very obvious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And you let her go.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: The forest-
Jump to: