Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And you let her go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie

maddie

And you let her go. Empty
PostSubject: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Preslea sat in the middle of the forest with her guitar. She sat on the cold ground where the leaves patted her bottom and made it comfortable. She played softly and wrote down the notes she was playing her in journal. Pres hummed while she was playing, just thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Audrey was drifting through the forest,thoughts clouding her head. She followed the sound of soft guitar strumming,subconsiouy.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Preslea smiled softly as she played. She loved her guitar. She called it Marcy and covered it in stickers from concerts. Msot of them from Warped Tour. Little quotes were written on her old guitar.

" But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go"

She sang almost in a whisper, her soft voice seemed to run through the cold air and make it warm once more. She continued to strum and closed her eyes, getting deeper into the song.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Stone was lounging on the trunk of a tree, eyes half closed against the canopy of leaves above him. The sound of a guitar playing punctured the natural sounds of the forest, though it did sound rather pleasant, but would be more so if it didn't keep stopping and then restarting. He leaned to the side, glancing down to see a girl sitting on the forest floor with a guitar and another close by, towards her.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Preslea looked up and stopped. 'Who's there?' She called and stood up. "I can here you!" She grabbed her journal and jammed it in her bag. She looked around and felt like her stomach was about to flip over. She hated when people watched her playing guitar like that. "I'm going to say it again, who's there?!" Her blonde hair was in her face and looked around. Which way did she come again?
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 pm

"Who? Me?" he asked, amused at her paranoia. "Or are you talking to the girl who's down there?" Even though he felt like continuing to bother her from where she couldn't see him, he jumped down from where he was sitting, landing relatively steadily and giving her an amused look as he said, "Why so twitchy?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:53 pm

"Wait, there's two of you watching me?" She frowned and brushed her hair away from her pale face. "I'm not twitchy...I-I just prefer not to be watched." She crossed her arms and glanced up at the strange boy.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Audrey had slid silently to where the other two where standing,giving a subtle nod in acknowledgment. "If it's any conciliation your strumming sounded pleaseant" She said.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 pm

"I do believe I, and the other girl, have as much a right to be here as you do," Stone said, folding his arms loosely, having nodded to Audrey when he'd referred to her, his signature smirk on his face. "And don't be so vain to think I was watching you." 

(I'm sorry that Stone's so rude ;_; )
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 pm

"Well, thanks...but I don't appreciate the creeping. Thank you though." Preslea said backing up. She backed up to much and hid the tree. "Um.." She muttered, blushing a deep shade of red. 'I think so too, but I was having a private moment. So vain? Oh really..and that's coming from you." She cocked her head and furrowed her eyebrows at him.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 pm

"Creeping? No I was just drifting through this forest.Occupied by my thoughts and just happend to come upon you playing" She said with a small shrug. "Anyway,you never know what can come crawling out of the trees.The forest can be a dangerous place" She said with some what of a sarcastic undertone.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Stone raised his eyebrows at her, his smile growing at her snide remark. "Ouch. That's a rather judgmental remark to make, don't you think?" He glanced over at Audrey, liking her slightly masked sarcastic statement. "Yes, terribly dangerous. Not the best place to be playing guitar, anyway."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Preslea frowned. "Oh, like the one you gave me?" She looked away and rubbed her bare arms. "I just wanted to get somewhere quiet. I'm still learning my place here." She whispered and rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 pm

"Aren't we all? That's precisely why I'm here - I belong with nature. Can't you tell I adore plants? The way they produce that glucose and oxygen during photosynthesis is sexy." Stone spoke sarcastically and slightly bitterly. As a child, he'd often refer to Earth as the 'useless' element and saw it as karma that he should discover not so long after that it was his element. 
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:47 pm

"Hmm..So I'm guessing your element is earth too?" She tied vines around him and smirked. "See, quite sexy." She chuckled a bit and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

"Unfortunately, yes," he answered ruefully, raising his eyebrows as she tied the vines around him. He removed the vines from himself again, letting them hang in mid air in front of him instead. "Yes, plants are infinitely sexier than fire and water. There are only so many plant-related pick up lines, you know."

(guess who just googled plant pick up lines)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Audrey had been leaning silently against a tree,listing to there conversation. "Plant related pick up lines?" She questioned,raising and eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:08 pm

"I agree with that, completely." She laughed and nodded. "I think so too. Can I hear one?' She raised her eyebrow and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:20 pm

"Yeah, there aren't nearly enough of them in comparison to water and fire," he said to Audrey with a sigh. "But the only ones I know are terrible. Like 'Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here'. I believe there is a desperate need for more, otherwise I'll have to stick with science ones and they're all terribly cheesy." 

(what's up with the size of the font in this? O.o who knows

seriously I can't find any plant pick up lines. Surely I'm not the only one looking for them)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Preslea laughed at the cheesy pick up line and smiled. "Wow..That is great!" She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"Hey, I didn't make it up. I tend not to use pick up lines anyway because they're more funny than anything else. And besides, I think it's clear that I don't need to use them." Stone lowered himself to the forest floor, lying on his back with his hands under his head, staring up at the visible patches of sky.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"Ah,what a shame." She said with a over dramatic sorrow. She let out a chuckle "That is quite cheesy. But all the elemental pick up lines are." she shrugged "But you won't get anyone by useing chessey pick up lines anyway." She rolled her eyes a and gave a shrug.She lowers herself to the ground and sat cross legged 

(What about I want to plant my seeds in you lol)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

(It's half past 12 here so I should probably go to bed now :/ see you guys tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

(See ya!
Girl, are you the seeds? Cause I'm the dirt and I want to fill you with me XD)

Pres walked over to them and sat on the ground next to them. "I'm Preslea, by the way"

Last edited by Kitteh on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 am

"No, you won't," he replied in response to Audrey, simultaneously nodding. "Preslea? Huh, I'm Stone."

(omg I am laughing harder than I should be at those omg
the only thing my mind was offering was something to do with mitochondria ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you let her go.   And you let her go. Empty

Back to top Go down

And you let her go.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: The forest-
Jump to: