Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

(That was beautiful puppy

A truly enlightening time skip *applauds*)

Zach was sitting at his desk in English, not really paying attention to what the teacher was writing on the board. Thus he had no idea that he was supposed to be working with Alice so it'd be up to her to get h is attention and get him to just do the work instead of drawing in the notebook
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm

(Why thank you, I worked very hard on it *Bows*)

Alice waited a few seconds for Zach to come find her since hunting him down would be pretty difficult for her, but it soon became apparent that he wasn't coming, so she got up and looked around for her partner. Fortunately she didn't have to look hard since everyone else was already in their pairs and all she had to do was search for the boy that was sitting alone. Still, when she approached his desk, she said his name as though she wasn't sure it was really him. Which she wasn't. It wouldn't be the first time she'd approached the wrong person and felt like a total idiot for doing it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

"Huh?" He actually looked up from what he was drawing, only then realizing that everyone was getting into pairs "Is there reasons people are in groups?" Asking this, he added a few more things to the sketch
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm

"The assignment's on the board." Alice gestured towards the front of the classroom. "Somebody wasn't listening...." She smiled and tried to sneak a glance at his picture.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm

"What can I say? She said 'Romeo and Juliet' and I had an idea" He grinned, turning his notebook so she could see the drawing better as he looked up at the bored and frowned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Alice studied the picture and smiled. "See, I knew your drawings would be amazing," she stated.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 pm

"It's really not that good, but thanks" He sighed "So... modernizing Romeo and Juliet? Why exactly do we have to do this"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Alice imitated their teacher's voice, "To better learn how to appreciate classical literature. Or something like that." She let her voice go back to normal for the last part. "Not that it really matters why. We just have to do it."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:58 pm

He laughed when she immitated the teacher's voice, shaking his head "Kind of pointless if you ask me, but okay. We're supposed to act it out too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 am

Alice nodded her agreement. "So, how're your acting skills?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm

"I don't know, but it'd depend on who'd you ask. Rick thinks I shouldn't bother with it and.. those two.." He glanced at a pair of girls who were working together "Well, I don't trust their opinion.. They're.. a bit biased"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:47 pm

"They have a crush, I take it?" Alice said in a sing-song voice. "My acting skills are.... decent. At best."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:51 pm

"Y-yeah... it makes me uncomfortable, to be honest" He had no idea why he told Alice this, but it was true "Probably better than mine" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3