Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 pm

It's an um highschool xD Usual rp things, just a get a char and a pic (pic is optional). No lst this time though!

Very Happy At the moment everyone will be at lunch so I'll have time to get a class schedule
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

(Kay I'm just taking my character that I was gonna use for the boarding school one because I'm still lazy :p
Name: Alice Pendleton, 17 years old, blah blah blah)

Alice sat at a table in the cafeteria, head ducked as she pushed around the food on her plate. She didn't like crowded places like this, usually opting instead for eating in the library or somewhere else a little emptier, but today the library was closed for a meeting or something and Alice didn't know where else to go.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:29 pm

7:30-8:00 Homeroom
8:05-8:50: English: Mr. Ferris
8:55-9:40: Math: Mr. Jam
9:45-10:30: Science: Mrs. Goo
10:35-11:20: Social Studies: Mr. Kortland
11:20-12:20: Lunch/Free Bell
12:25-1:10: Gym: Mr. Mackey
1:15-2:00: Art: Miss Shaw
2:05-2:50: Cooking: Mrs. Armsey
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 pm

(Imma use....

Zachariah because I can. I think I said he was 17?)

Zachariah actually hadn't noticed Alice when he sat down, focused one whatever her had deemed important enough to distract him from everything else. He was so distracted he actually missed the seat entirely, landing on the floor and dropping his food on himself
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Alice startled when she heard a commotion and looked over to see someone on the floor and covered in food. "Are you okay?" she asked, leaning over to help him up.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Zachariah didn't seem too bothered by the food, picking it up off his shirt and tossing it back onto the plate. If anything he was more surprised to see someone had been sitting there, tossing the rest of the food onto the plate onto the plate before accepting her help up "Huh, yeah? If anything I'm just bugged that I forgot what I was thinking about." He was kind of strange like that
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Alice wasn't sure how to reply to that and instead turned back to her food after helping him up. "Well I'm glad you're okay then." She nodded. "Um... You're still kind of covered in food by the way." She wondered briefly if it was rude to point that out, but she'd already said it, so it was too late to take it back now.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 pm

He wasn't really bothered b her pointing it out either, though some people might be "I am?" He looked down, as if just realizing how much was on him. Probably a bad thing he didn't just carry extra clothes with him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm

"Yeah. I mean, you just got a bunch of food dumped on you so that might be why." Alice smiled slightly, deciding he didn't sound offended, so that was a good thing. "Do you want a napkin or paper towel or something? It might help."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 pm

"Nooo, I'm sure that's got nothing to do with it. I just walk around like this for the fun of it, doesn't everyone?" He took her smile as the go ahead to make a joke, but didn't really make another afterwards "Yeah"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Alice, unable to read his expression and therefore not able to tell if he was joking or not, gave him a tentative smile in return. "I'll go grab some napkins then." She got up and grabbed a handful before returning and holding them out to him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 pm

He took them, smiling when he realized she didn't know it was a joke "I was just joking, so you know"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Okay, I thought so. But I wasn't sure so I didn't want to laugh in case you got offended and then I'd feel bad and..." She cut herself off. "Sorry, I want to start rambling. So, uh, do you spill food on yourself often? That was a joke too." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 pm

"Don't worry, I doubt many people just wear food as an accessory." He hadn't been about to stop her, so it's a good thing she had stopped herself "Of course I do, it's amazingly fun." He smiled, hoping she might be able to tell it was a joke this time "But honestly, I do tend to be.. a bit clumsy.." That was an understatement
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm

"Well you never know. I don't judge." Alice shrugged. "I bet it is. The food smells good at least. Some of the time that is." She ran a hand through her dark hair, hoping he was joking and smiling back at him. "I can tell."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"I can only I wish today's smelled better" He frowned overdramatically, though smiled since she seemed to have gotten that it was a joke. It tended to be awkward when people thought his jokes were serious "It can be rather unfortunate most of the time, I've ruined too many paintings.." Usually be falling face first into them
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm

"Yeah." Alice made a face at her own lunch. "It's not the most ideal food to bathe in." She frowned. "Oh. That must suck. Do you paint a lot?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:28 pm

"Usually I only bathe in gourmet food, but sadly I had to settle for this" He sighed, being over dramatic again "Huh? Yeah, I have art and then I tend to paint more when I get home anyways"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:59 pm

"Oh, that's cool. I couldn't draw if my life depended on it." Alice shrugged, then patted a camera bag that she carried around with her everywhere. "I'm more of a photographer really."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:08 pm

"I suppose, I'm really not that good though" What was with all these kids painting and insisting it really wasn't good, when it was? He seemed to only then notice the camera bag, smiling as he finished cleaning off the last off the food "You are?" He wasn't sure what else to say since he was curious about the pictures, but didn't stop to ask to see a few because he was stupid
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:14 pm

"Everyone always says that, even if they're the best artist ever. I bet you're amazing." She shrugged. "Yeah. That's why I have this." She smiled and pointed to the camera bag again. She didn't realize that he was curious since she was unable to recognize his expression.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:29 pm

"Then I'd be sure to disappoint you if you ever saw my paintings" He put the dirty napkins on the plate with the food he had picked off, figuring he'd probably just wait to throw it out "I'd ask if I could see some of your pictures, but I'm not sure if you're the type to be bothered by that"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:34 pm

"I doubt it. I'm amazed by even a basic stick figure so your paintings would have to be total crap for me to be disappointed," Alice said, giving him a smile. She looked at her camera and bit her lip in thought. "I guess that'd be okay, but be careful with my baby." She pulled her camera out of the bag and handed it to him after a brief instruction as to how to view the pictures. Her pictures were of a variety of things, but there were no pictures of people.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

"I bet I'd still disappoint" He said, laughing "Don't worry, I'll make sure I don't mess anything up" Though maybe he should sit down so he wouldn't drop it as far if something bad happened, but he just stood and looked through them. He did notice that there weren't any people, but he didn't actually think anything of it and smiled when he finished cycling through, handing it back over "They're really nice"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"What is with artists and being unable to appreciate their own work?" Alice rolled her eyes playfully and took her camera back, placing it nicely back in it's bag. "Thanks. They're not bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highschool thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next