Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Highschool thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 pm

"Trust me, you'd agree if you saw them." He shrugged, still smiling as he glanced at the clock
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm

"I should be the judge of that. You should let me see them sometime."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 pm

"Next time I get the chance I'll have to"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:16 pm

"I'll have to hold you to that then," Alice said with a nod. "It's only fair since I showed you my photographs and all."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"Of course, I can't just look at your pictures and then just refuse to show you my paintings" And he really did plan on letting her see his paintings, he just didn't know when he'd get the chance
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:25 pm

"Of course not. That wouldn't be fair at all." Alice smiled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:28 pm

He was about the reply when the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

"Oh, I guess I've gotta go now." Alice began to gather up her stuff. "What class do you have now?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 pm

"I have gym-Unfortunately.." Being clumsy, gym was his worst enemy and it was shocking he wasn't in a full body cast
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Alice made a face. "Oh. Me too." Gym was among her least favourite classes since she struggled to tell her classmates apart and would constantly pass to the wrong team. This of course could wind up pretty disastrous due to the inevitably competitive people that seemed to be in every gym class.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

"I.. can't really say I enjoy that class..." It was hard to when you nearly died upon entering the room "Honestly, It's kind of the opposite"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 pm

"I can't stand it myself... Mostly the over competitive assholes in that class." Alice looked down at her feet and frowned.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 pm

"I tend to get injured" He didn't see anything wrong with admitting it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 pm

"Oh. I just tend to get yelled at for passing the ball to the wrong team. Or scoring points for the wrong team." Alice made a face. "I guess I should probably run to my locker to get my stuff though."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 pm

"Yeah.." He was probably just going to try and see if he could skip gym
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 pm

"I'll see you in gym then?" Alice asked, giving him a smile. Maybe class would be a bit more bearable if she knew someone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

He nodded, returning her smile "We better get going so we aren't late, though"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:31 pm

"Alright. I just have to run to my locker. See you there!" Alice gathered up the last of her stuff and hurried off to her locker.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

He really had planned on sneaking off somewhere else, but somehow he ended up in the gym and ready to go. Too bad he'd probably get hurt by the end of the class
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Alice got ready for gym and stood off to the side, tying her dark hair into a ponytail. She really didn't want to be here, but it'd never occurred to her to skip.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Zach walked over to Alice since gym technically hadn't started yet
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Alice didn't say anything at first, since she didn't realize it was Zach coming over to her because now that everyone was changed for gym, she couldn't recognize them based off of what they'd been wearing before.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm

It was probably good she hadn't said anything yet since by the time he made it over class had begun
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:37 am

Alice hung back in the corner, hoping to remain unnoticed and be able to sit out whatever game they were playing. Nobody ever wanted her on their team anyway, so it would work out for everyone in the end.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 pm

(So apparently I'm supposed to do a time skip so here's a time skip I guess? I dunno)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool thread   Highschool thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next