Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Libraries are Hell.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:49 pm

"Lots of people scare me" She admitted "But you can't tell Conan or Mal that"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:59 pm

"Lots of people scare me too" Damien nodded. "I won't, I promise." he said, crossing his heart.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

"Really?" She seemed pleased not to be the only one that felt that way "Yay! Conan'd make fun of me if he found out"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Damien nodded. "I know. People like to make fun of people for their flaws" he said, being quite deep. He got made fun of because he was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 pm

"Some people make fun of me a lot" And then other people just said weird things she didn't understand.. something about magic wands and lollipops and she was confused, maybe they meant something else when they said that?
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Damien nodded. "Me too. I don't understand a lot of what they say" he said, tugging on his sleeves. "But that's okay." he added, not wanting it to sound like he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm

"I don't really think I want to know some of the things they're saying..." She looked down, even though she didn't know what they meant it still freaked her out
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

"Yeah." Damien nodded, always taking euphemisms literally, something that made others laugh a lot.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:52 pm

She was going to respond again when Eriq finally walked over, carrying all the things Rei had wanted
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Damien stared at all of the items. "What are they?" He asked, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 pm

"Just a few things she wanted.." Eriq said, hoping Rei wouldn't decide she needed even more things and she didn't. She just started to complain about the history of magic book
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:38 pm

"Oh okay" Damien nodded, giving Eriq a little smile. He tried to pay attention to Rei, but she spoke too fast for him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Eriq probably would've behaved a lot differently if Rei wasn't there, but instead he just returned Damien's smile as he spoke to Rei "You need it, stop complaining so much"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Damien watched the display between them, trying his best to read their expressions and body language and failing horribly. "If you need them then you should take them" he nodded
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Rei pouted when Damien agreed with Eriq, shaking her head "I don't need it though..."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:03 pm

"But he just said you did" Damien said, looking between the both of them, not sure how to believe.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

"Rei you're failing that class" He was getting the book no matter what because she really did need it
"I don't care... It doesn't matter.." She was pouting, not liking having this pointed out
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:07 pm

"Maybe reading it would help if you are not doing well" Damien nodded, wishing he could do that. He tried to study, but it never worked, so he just stopped.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm

"But I don't want to read it..." She honestly didn't care about her grades, not really seeing how any of it mattered "It doesn't even really matter.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Damien looked at her and shook his head. "You have to try, because then you can get a good job" he nodded. And not end up like me he thought. He knew he was going to end up working in a shop.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 pm

"But I'm bad at things.. the book won't change that"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm

"No you're not" Damien protested, wondering of she was confusing herself with him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

"Yes I ammm" She insisted, even if she had been good at any of it she'd still refuse to believe it since it basically got her out of trying
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

"You're smarter than me" Damien pointed out. "I know that's not really much of a compliment, but it's a starting point" he smiles
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

"Nooo.. Conan says I'm really stupid" Most people, other than Kei or Em, did though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libraries are Hell.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next