Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Libraries are Hell.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Libraries are Hell.  Empty
PostSubject: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Damien sat in the library, staring at his charms homework.
He hated the library. It was full of books,,which just made Damien feel more stupid because he couldn't read them.
The only reason he was here was because a) it was quiet, and b) he was less likely to get punched in the face with the librarian present.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Araia, overly cheerful as usual, was actually skipping through the library as she directed her cousin to get things. If he didn't get them fast enough, she'd start jumping up and down in an attempt to reach whatever it was she wanted. This usually ended with her almost getting crushed by a bookshelves multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Damien saw Araia, and gasped, burying his head in his books. Of all the people he couldn't talk to, why did she have to be here? The only girl he'd ever kissed, which was one of the most embarrassing things he'd ever done.
He then realised he was being selfish, and that he should be the one to leave.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Araia apparently had problems with her memory or she didn't really seem care as much, waving cheerfully when she noticed Damien, though she didn't actually go over because her cousin grabbed the back of her shirt when she tried to
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Damien gave a small awkward wave. Didn't she hate him?
He sat, a little -a lot- confused by the wave. But then, he shouldn't have been surprised. Everything confused him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Araia had the strangest habit of getting over most things rather quickly, as long as it wasn't something really big or someone just not giving her what she wanted so she tried again to go over just to be stopped by Eriq, her ever creepy cousin who enjoyed taking advantage of the fact she was naive
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Damien gave a small smile back. Maybe he should talk to her.
He quicky squashed that notion. He'd mess things up again, and it didn't help he still liked her. He sighed, and went back to trying to his homework.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Rei still was trying to go over and, by some stroke of luck, managed to distract Eriq and run over.. Well, she was skipping still. Someone had probably given her sugar which never really tended to be a good thing
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm

"H...hi Rei" Damien stammered, not making eye contact. What if she remembered? That would be horrible. He went back to his book, pretending to read it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:17 pm

"Hi!" She honestly didn't remember at this point and, even though she actually thought he was reading, smiled. Most of anything she said was pretty worthless, so I won't mention, but in the end she asked how he was
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Damien looked up and nodded. "I am good. How about you? Are you good?" he asked, now having stopped pretending to read.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:35 pm

"Yep!" She nodded, saying a few more rather pointless things
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:46 pm

"Who's that?" Damien asked, looking over at the other guy. He was getting his confidence back, and becoming more bold. In conversation terms at least.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 pm

"He's my cousin, Eriq! He's really nice!" Okay, so he actually wasn't. At least not to most people, usually he ended up hurting them like he had Conan, especially if they got in his way
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

"Oh!" Damien nodded. He liked his own cousins too. "Would he be my friend?" Damien asked, always on the lookout for new friends.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 pm

"I think so!" She nodded rather enthusiastically, watching as Eriq tried to find whatever it had been she had wanted "You're a lot nicer than Conan so I don't know why he wouldn't be"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:09 pm

"I am?" Damien asked, taking it as a compliment. He then frowned. "...I...What happened to him?" he asked, a little wary.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 pm

"Yep! Conan is really mean to me... and most people..." She was confusing the word mean and concerned, but she still didn't realize that Eriq was messed up "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 pm

"Oh. I think I met him. Yeah, he was a bit mean" Damien nodded. "Well...the way you put it, it sounded like something bad happened to him" he nodded. It was how Quiris spoke, with very vague phrasing and it confused Damien.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm

"You probably did, Mal says he was looking for me a while ago" Eriq finally found it "Um.. they got in a fight, but I think Conan started that.." She really wasn't sure, frowning to actually stop and think about it
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:26 pm

"Oh. I like Mal" Damien nodded, before frowning. "Oh. Did they make up?" He asked looking hopeful.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

"So do I" She nodded, watching as Eriq went to get something else "I really hope so!"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Damien nodded. "Me too. I hate fighting. Makes me sad" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm

"I don't like it.. they scare me when they fight" Well, she found Eriq scary when he was angry. Angry Conan just made her giggle
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 pm

"My mum and dad are scary when they fight. And so's grandfather, especially when he gets mad. I don't like it." Damien frowned, pulling his sleeves down to hide the bruises. He never meant to upset Quiris, sometimes it just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Libraries are Hell.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next