Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Libraries are Hell.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

"Yeah, but he's your brother isn't he he was probably joking Tristan jokes with me a lot" Damien nodded
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 pm

"Conan barely ever jokes anymore... Plus, Mom thinks I'm stupid too.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

"My dad knows I'm stupid" Damien sighed, looking downtrodden. He didn't like to disappoint Levi but he was good at it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:59 pm

"I can't really say my family is wrong, they don't really like me anyways" She shrugged, not really bothered unless it came to talking about Jennika "Well, Eriq does! He teaches me stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm

"Oh" Damien nodded, looking confused. His family liked him. "That's good" he grinned. Quiris taught him stuff too, and Damien believed it was worse the abuse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:14 pm

"Yep! He teaches me really cool things like.." Whatever she was about to say made Eriq glare at her, which was something he never usually did
"Araia. I thought I told you not to talk about my.. lessons"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:18 pm

"Oh it's a secret? That's okay" Damien nodded. He was meant to keep his own lessons secret too. "I am good at secrets" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm

"But I really wanted to tell you.." She pouted, not really paying any attention to Eriq. Suddenly having an idea, she brightened up
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Damien shrugged, not minding. He wasn't as most as other people.
He didn't see her light up. So he didn't ask what her idea was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 pm

It was probably a good thing he didn't ask because encouraging Rei's stupid ideas was never a good thing

(I should also mention Eriq is fucked up and will probably hurt Damien fo rthe simple fact he has a crush on Rei)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Damien looked up. "What's the smile for?" he asked, not sure why he was smiling.

(das k, Damien won't like it, but I like drama lamas xD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm

(x3 Yayyy!

I wonder if Rei will actually realize what a douche Eri is aft-No.. Nope, she's too stupehd ._.)

Rei just giggled when he asked, turning to say something to Eri
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Damien smiled, finding her giggle cute. He then looked away, feeling like an idiot for even thinking those thoughts. She had a boyfriend. And he was destined to be alone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Eriq was suspicious of Damien anyways, though he was suspicious of anyone that might get in his way, and the way he had smiled when Rei giggled didn't help. Even he wouldn't act on something as small as that and, merely pretending to listen as Rei talked about something, no one actually cared what she had to say most of the time, watched Damien while he decided upon something
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Damien was completely oblivious to Eriqs plotting, and just smiled at Rei. "D'you like ducks?" he asked, wanting the answer to be yes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Rei stopped blathering on, stopping on the word pony for some reason. She had probably forgotten her idea after five mintues and continued talking for no reason so it was good someone had shut her up "Mmhm! They're really cute"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Damien grinned. "I have a duck he's called Quack!" he exclaimed, looking rather excited.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Her smile only grew when he said he had one, she tended to like most animals that were adorable "You do? Can I see him some day?" She sounded stupidly hopeful, basically ignoring her suspicious cousin at the moment
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm

"Yeah we could see him now!" Damien suggested. He wanted to check Quack and she if his friend was okay.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm

She looked over at her cousin, grinning "Can I go see his duck? Pretty please?" Eriq stared at Damien for a minute, blatantly suspicious, before sighingly giving Rei permission
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 am

Damien grinned, looking excited. "C'mon!" he exclaimed, jumping up and grabbing her hand. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libraries are Hell.    Libraries are Hell.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libraries are Hell.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3