Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:25 pm

No description island, chillaxed summer rp on a tropical island! xD It's like amix of Florida and Hawaii, so have fun xD

Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Alice had never traveled before, never before had she been outside of the small town she'd been born and raised in, but now here she was, thousands of miles away. Her overprotective parents had agreed to allow her to go, with the promise from her older sister and travel companion to keep a close eye on her. But mischievous and curious, Alice had been unable to stay put for long and the second her sister had turned her back, she'd snuck away.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Christina, on the other hand, had been living on the island for five years and it was pretty awesome. It was basically summer all year, the high temperatures never faltering and the water always perfect for swimming. She was sitting on the edge of a stage, people there waiting for something. Eventually she was forced to get off as the first performance started. It was just a local band, but there would be more of them and this was a regular occurance
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Alice heard music coming from somewhere nearby and turned to search for the source of it. Seeing a stage and a band beginning to play, she approached it. Usually she liked to avoid large groups of people, but her excitement at being somewhere so far from home made her forget that fact for a moment.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Christina didn't seem to notice Alice, enjoying the music too much to pay attention. The singer wasn't very good, but she was still having fun. Soon enough that band stepped down and Christina was stepping up, though the others were running late, and paused before going to the piano just to check to see if they were there yet. Seeing they weren't, she sat and started, though she wished they would hurry up

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw

That's waht she looks and sounds like. Also wearing that)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Alice listened, enjoying the music. She stood off to the side, avoiding the crowds. A camera hung around her neck, and every once in a while, she'd pick it up and take a picture, sometimes of the performers, sometimes of people watching. Usually Alice preferred not to take pictures of people, but once again, she didn't care right then.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Eventually the rest arrived and they all performed, Christina's friend doing a backflip off the stage when they finished. The crowd seemed to have liked htem a lot better than the first group. Christina's friend bumped into her, causing her to bump into Alice "Cat!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Alice let out a squeak of surprise as she fell, doing her best to protect her camera from the impact instead of herself. She looked up at the person who had bumped into her but couldn't recognize them.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Christina was still grinning, offering a hand to help Alice up "Sorry, Catalina get's a bit carried away" Catalina was already off, running to get some distance so she could do a cartwheel
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:19 pm

"Um, it's okay," Alice said with a shrug. Fortunately her camera remained undamaged, however she couldn't say the same about her backside, which hurt from the impact.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

"Are you okay?" She got bumped around from the crowd so she moved away a bit so she oculd make sure she wasn't hurt
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:37 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, really," Alice insisted, hugging her camera close to her body. She'd remembered that she didn't know anyone here and had once again turned shy. Her parents would kill her for talking a stranger, if they didn't already murder her for sneaking off.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 pm

"Well, if you're sure I'll... DAMNITCAT." Cat had bumped into her again, sending her crashing into the stage
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

"Are you okay?" Alice held out her hand to help the other girl up.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 pm

After a moment, in which no one had noticed Christina's fall, she managed to get up with Alice's help, but was obviously in a ton of pain
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Places on the wonderful island of endless summer, Gaia

Twilani-Very tropical town located on one of the best beaches on the edge of the island, yet it somehow manages to be the most modernized place on the entire island. This is where everyone starts, though you're welcome to visit other towns. There's a very partyish feel with all the concerts and the other things advertisers try to hide from public eye)
Places within Twilani- Maiu Hotel, The Tropicana (Restaurant), Town Center (Bazaars and Concerts are held here weekly), Big Fish Library (Don't ask about the name), Disney Land

Twin Rivers-It's.. uh.. located between two rivers ._. Though they haven't changed anything outdoors to show how that you are, in fact, still in modern times (unless you go into someone's home but shhhh)
Places Within Twin Rivers= Twin Rivers Resort, Bonefish Grill (Restaurant), Twin Rivers Bazaar (They don't have a mall, they just host a bazaar in the center of town every week)

Moonshine-Located on top of the largest hill on the island with an amazing view of the moon, which is why it got that name (That and everyone drinks lots of moonshine, jk). Used to be a farming village Smile
Places Within Twin Rivers= Bear Paw Inn, Cole Farms (Restaurant), Lunar Lake (Located at the bottom of the hill, not a lot of fish, but great for swimming)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 pm

(is this the one?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:42 pm

(Si)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:59 pm

(so do I just throw a char in?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 pm

(Yeah Smile I'll make a random char if uou don't wanna be involved with Alice an Christina )
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Zan wrote:
After a moment, in which no one had noticed Christina's fall, she managed to get up with Alice's help, but was obviously in a ton of pain
Alice bit her lip, seeing that Christina was in a lot of pain just by the way she carried herself. "You're not okay..." she stated, as though it weren't obvious. "Is anything broken? Or do you just need ice or...?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Christina nodded when Alice said something about broken, having a hard time keeping herself from crying "I-I think I broke my arm"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

"Oh, um..." Alice looked around wildly. "Is there a hospital around here or...? I'm not from around here," she felt the need to clarify, though she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

She shook her head, Catalina finally realizing what was going on "Th-the closest one is... two towns over"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 pm

"Oh... Uh..." At only fifteen years old and with no access to a car anyway, Alice knew she had no way of getting Christina to a hospital. "I don't know what to do..." she admitted, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia   Gaia Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: