Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei: I'm so sorry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 pm

"I dunno, maybe. You could probably use it for self defense if you needed to."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 pm

She was poking her hand with it, not realizing that was stupid since if it was actually a weapon she'd probably cut her hand off
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:50 pm

"Don't do that. You're gonna hurt yourself," Mal said, shaking his head at her. Meanwhile he was trying to figure out the bow and arrow, which wasn't going well since the only things he knew about bows and arrows he'd seen on TV. "And we don't want monsters chasing after you while you're gushing blood.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 pm

"Nuh-uh, it's not sharp." She actually seemed disappointed, having thought it was a weapon and that they'd have a chance to survive. It was clear she doubted they'd figure out the bow and arrows. Sighing, she continued to play with the flint and the steel it had come ith, banging and rubbing them together when it sparked, Rei yelping and dropping them

Last edited by Zan on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:58 pm

"Whoa." Mal watched as the flint sparked and put down the bow and arrow. "Do that again!" he encouraged. "Maybe that's what it's supposed to do!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Rei clearly didn't want to, but she picked it up anyways and started at it again. The sparks fell again, landing on the wooden chest
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Mal grinned as he watched the sparks fly. "I think I figured it out!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 pm

She didn't smile, not liking the sparks, but continuing what she was doing. After a while the chest caught on fire
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 pm

"It's a fire starter!" Mal exclaimed happily. "This is good."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 pm

"C-can I put it down now?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Mal nodded. "Sure." It wasn't like they needed fire right that second, since the place they were in was pretty warm, but the knowledge of having a fire starter was very helpful.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:23 pm

She dropped it the moment he nodded, actually scared of the sparks and the flint in general
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Mal grinned and shook his head, picking up the flint and putting it with the rest of the stuff from the chest. "It's just fire, Rei," he teased.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm

"But fire is dangerouuussssssss"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 pm

"Then don't touch the flames, silly," Mal replied, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm

"I'm still scared of it..." She pouted
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

"No need to be. It's perfectly safe. We've got water and everything," Mal said, gesturing to the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm

"I.. guess that makes it.... kind of safe."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 pm

"Safer than if we didn't have it at all." Mal shrugged. "At least we know what that does now."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 pm

".... I'd like it better if it was a weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 pm

"It can be a weapon if you wanted. You could probably throw it at someone's head, but I think we should probably keep it for fire."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm

"But can't we just not go somewhere where we'd need it? We don't need fire here..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 pm

"We've gotta get back to the school somehow, and we don't know how long that'll take. We might need fire once we leave here."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm

"I-I doubt it'll take very long to get back" How little she knew
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:30 pm

"Better to be safe than sorry." Mal shook his head. "I don't want either of us freezing to death because we couldn't start a fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei: I'm so sorry
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: