Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei: I'm so sorry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Rei made a strange sound, actually opening an eye "Wha' happened?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 pm

"You almost drowned but I heroically saved you," Mal replied, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:57 pm

She smiled slightly, sitting up "Well.. I see we weren't eaten by that.. thing."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:06 am

"Also thanks to me," Mal joked, standing up and holding out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:07 am

She took his hand, pulling herself to her feet. It was strangely warm wherever they were "Of course, if you weren't here I would be dead" She grinned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 am

"I know, I'm a hero. No need to thank me." He looked around. "Now where are we?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 am

"No idea.. but it's warm." She shrugged "Can we just.. stay here fro a while?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 am

Mal shrugged. "Sure. Doesn't look like there's any monsters waiting to attack us, so we should be good."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 am

"I... didn't think any of this was at Mystal."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am

"Me neither," Mal agreed, running a hand through his hair. "This school's just full of surprises, huh?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 am

"It scares me, to be honest" She stopped, frowning "What's in that chest thingie?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 am

"Makes sense." Mal looked around until he spotted the "chest thingie". "Dunno. Wanna find out?" He was already approaching it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 am

"As long as nothing jums out and attacks us, sure" She followed him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 am

"Well, you never know," Mal said, kneeling in front of the chest and checking to see if it was locked or something.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 am

It wasn't adn there was flint, a bow and a bunc of arrows, fresh raw meat, and Rei sized dry clothing. Whoever had left it liked Rei more than they liked MAL
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:41 am

"Helpful stuff," Mal said, pulling all of it out of the chest. He wasn't especially bothered by the lack of clothing for him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:46 am

"Really?" She looked at it, finding it weird the clothing was the right size
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 am

"Sure. I mean, I don't know how to use this stuff," Mal said, holding up the bow and arrows and flint, "but I'm pretty sure that if you do, or if we figure it out, it'll help us out."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am

"I think the bow and arrow are to kill things." That was as much help as she would be, picking up the clothing "Look at a wall or something"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 pm

"Yeah, I figured as much," Mal said, then turned away. "I don't suppose you know how to use a bow and arrow?" he asked as he stared at a wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

"No idea." She said simply, changing and letting him know he could turn around "But then again, I can't run without breaking an arm." She wasn't even joking, she had actually managed to break an arm when she was just running along a flat surface
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

"Then you probably shouldn't try firing a bow and arrow," Mal said, studying the weapon and wondering if he'd be able to figure out how to use it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 pm

"What's that?" She got distracted by the flint, pointing at it
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:40 pm

"Er... Beats me..." Mal said with a shrug. "Guess we're gonna have to find out."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 pm

"It looks pointy. Is it a knife or something?" She picked it up, seeming to have forgotten all about the monster because of her curiousity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei: I'm so sorry
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: