Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei: I'm so sorry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Rei: I'm so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Will they ever find their way back?

Places:
The Cave (Minus the stairs)
The Ocean
??????
More will be added later

Tribes:
??????

Secrets:
??????

They better watch out for:
http://www.softwaremaker.net/blog/content/binary/cloverfieldmonsterart02.jpg
More will be added later
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Rei shrugged, still shivering "B-but what if we find something scary?" A few minutes after she said that something could be heard growling
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Mal opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he heard the growling. "I think it may have found us..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:58 pm

She whimpered, even more scared than before "Th-then let's just do what you suggested" Trying to find their way out was starting to sound perfect
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:01 pm

"Come on." Mal was already backing away from the noise, gesturing for Rei to come with.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm

She hurried to her feet, following him quickly as whatever it was burst out from behind the trees, snarling as a huge amount of drool splashed against the dirt

(The thing in the image)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:04 pm

"What the hell is that?" Mal exclaimed, studying it only a second before grabbing Rei by the arm and running in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Rei didn't reply, having been too scared to talk. She just did her best to follow him as the thing swung at them
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Mal just kept running, refusing to look back at whatever this thing was. He knew that Mystal had monsters in its forest, but he hadn't expected anything like this.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Rei finally came to her senses, well.. sort of. She glanced over her shoulder to get another look at it and screamed, trying to faster
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:12 pm

"Don't look at it, just run!" Mal exclaimed. He knew that they wouldn't be able to keep ahead of the creature for much longer, and began to look for somewhere to get away from it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Rei was suddenly dragging him, having managed to find a very small tunnel she didn't think the thing could fit in
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Mal didn't protest, he followed Rei without even questioning what was going on.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

"GetinGetinGetin!" This time her super high voice was caused by fright instead of enthusiasm, already crawling into the tunnel
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:24 pm

"No, I was gonna stand out here and bake cookies!" Mal called after her, still not able to stay serious even with danger right behind them. He crawled into the tunnel after her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 pm

She'd laugh, but she was too scared so she just kept crawling until she reached the end of the tunnel and fell down the hole at the end
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:35 pm

"Rei?" he called when he heard her go silent. A few seconds later he found out why when he reached the hole himself.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Rei splashed into the pool of water a few seconds later, suddenly wishing she knew how to swim
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Mal studied the hole for a second, then just dropped through it. It was the only place Rei could have gone, and he wasn't going to leave her alone anyway. He landed in the pool of water and coughed as he swallowed a bit of it. "Rei?" he called again, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Rei was sinking, concious and staring up as she fell, trying to swim back up and failing
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"Rei!" As fast as he could, Mal swam towards Rei and grabbed onto her. "We just ran away from some freaky weird monster and you're going to die by drowning?" he teased, despite the situation, and began to swim around, hoping to find land somewhere.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Lucky for the both of them there was land a few feet away, but Rei was having a hard time staying conscious at this point
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 pm

"Don't pass out on me, Rei," Mal said. Fortunately, he was a pretty strong swimmer and made it to the land quickly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Rei mumbled something, not moving once they reached solid land
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:45 pm

"Come on, Rei, wake up, please," Mal said, shaking her gently. "We can't stay here." He wouldn't be surprised if another monster leaped out of nowhere and attacked them all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei: I'm so sorry   Rei: I'm so sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei: I'm so sorry
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: