Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Muse read the scroll again, grinning at the word rum "Zuriii?"

___

She bit into the strawberry, deciding just to forget about the castle. That probably wasn't the best desicion, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 pm

*posted on other thread*

"Muuuussssssey?" She came back with two more beers.

--

Kei grinned and tried feeding her a strawberry, hyped up on sugar.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 pm

(*replied*)

"You like rum, riiighttt?"

___

Rei let him feed her, smiling
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:51 pm

"Deppppends on the caaaaassaaaaaatch." Zuri slurred, saying it wrong.

*too lazy to go back and fix*

--

Kei grinned, eyes shining with sugar as he laid down on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 pm

"Well, then this should be fine!" SHe grinned, grabbing Zuri and trying to teleport

___

Rei didn't notice how hyper he probably was
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 pm

"Whaaaaaa?" The teleport worked of course.

--

Kaderlyn simply scowled at them from his study, then summoned the whole picnic at his feet, including the couple.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

She grinned when they appeared

____

Rei jumped, looking up when they arrived
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 am

Zuri looked around at her father and scowled. "Can we leave now?" Kaderlyn was lounging in his swimsuit trunks wet on his towel covered recliner, watching them.

--

Kei landed with a hard thump as it was hard wood and such, groaning when Kaderlyn also dropped a spell book on his head.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 am

"No." She hadn't noticed Kaderlyn yet

____

Rei remained silent, not wanting to talk since Kaderlyn was on the list of people that frightened her
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 pm

"Your quite right Muse." Kaderlyn agreed, now having his eyes closed. He and his guests were on his deck overlooking the ocean, lots of seating and a fire pit, etc. It was rather nice.

~~

(lol really rei? so quiris doesn't scare you and kaderlyn does. Kaderlyn: cheers )

Kei scowled at his grandfather. "What do you want!?" He wrenched the very heavy spellbook that was like five pounds off his almost crushed nose. Kaderlyn was rather angry, probably not a good idea to piss him off. "Where is it!?" Kaderlyn demanded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 pm

(Rei: What's wrong with Quiris? *only talked to him once and he didn't do anything that freaked her out, hasn't been told anything about him*)

Muse had started to say something else when she noticed Kaderlyn

____

Rei sighed "Kei, what'd you take this time?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

(....Nothing you'll love him! *is lying* Kaderlyn: *starts to say something, decides against it*)

Kaderlyn was looking his usual sexy self, except wetish and in swim trunks. Zuri was now drinking the beer she had brought with her, assuming this was a joke.

~~

(*loves how she blames Kei automatically*)

Kei glared at the ceiling, tempted to glare at Rei. "This may come as a shock, but I never steal from him cause he automatically knows. So, go find another thief." He threw the book at Kaderlyn, who caught it and was brandishing it. "No, I know you didn't steal it, but you two are going to find who did."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 pm

(Rei: .. *doesn't believe lovin* Will someone tell meeeeeeee? LC )

Muse, at the moment, didn't really care how sexy he was and just took the beer from Zuri since she wanted it

__

(Rei: Well hey, he steals a lot.. I'm not supposed to assume he'd steal from him?)

Glaring at Rei would be a bad move, likely resulting upsetting her and her refusing to talk to him for a while "I didn't know that. I just know you steal so I thought it made sense.." She still wasn't going to say anything to Kaderlyn, though she did wonder what it was
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm

(just go see him on a rainy day, and you shall see how lovely he is!)

"Hey!" Kaderlyn didn't respond, simply giving Zuri a glare to shut up, which she did, drinking the other one. He seemed to be waiting on something.

~~

(Kei: :C Me: you are very mean)

Kei sighed. "And just who stole whatever it is?" Kaderlyn looked like he wanted to explode, brandishing the spellbook in their faces. "Vyra stole the twin of this spellbook from me and I want it back!" Kei looked very confused. "...What?" Kaderlyn almost slapped him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 pm

(Rei: ...)

"Zuri? Why'd I wanna come again?" She forgot why she had wanted to come here

__

(Rei: Nooo, don't look sad D:

Not mean lovin, just dumb)

Rei sat silently
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm

(*can't wait to see if she does*)

"Because..." Zuri didn't know. Kaderlyn answered. "Because I needed you two to come." He was being very vague as to why.

~~

(aaaaaaah)

"Vyra is...3....and you sent her to Bsyzax remember? That school?" Kaderlyn hit him round the head to shut him up. "NO, NOT THAT ONE." At this point the mirror on the wall behind Kei and Rei appeared, glowing and portal-like. Kaderlyn noticed it and shoved Rei in it, knowing Kei would jump in after her. "Don't come back without the twin!" He called after them as Kei yelled and jumped after her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm

"Yeah, but why?"
___

Rei yelped, trying to grab something so she didn't go through and failing of course
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Kaderlyn pointed at the portal that appeared. "Oh, you did me a favor, so here is your reward, lots and lots of rum. Take Azure with you and enjoy!"

~~

Kei yelped when he landed hard on concrete and amidst lots of people, who screamed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:37 pm

(XD *doesn't remember any favours, goes with the flow*)

At the word rum Muse's ears moved slightly, the tips poking out from underneath her hair as she turned to look

(the ear thing is sort of like how a dog's ears perk up so it doesn't seem quite so weird)

____

Rei landed on her butt, a rock managing to rip a hole in the leg of her jeans
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

(*kaderlyn is lying* LOL love the ears thing)

Zuri really didn't care, she had rum at home.

~~

Kei slowly got up, helping Rei as well, checking the hole to see if it broke any skin.

(*wonders if gen 3 is robots or normal or*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

(XD I'm trying to decide if Muse should be drunk enough not to realize

I thought the ears would be a nice touch ^_^)

___

It had and she was bleeding a bit, but it wasn't anything too serious

(The most I can decide is the status of the mind mage thing)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:05 pm

(lol depends. Kaderlyn won't tell them though haha he'll just say for the pleasures of their sexual adventures, and to drag Zuri with her ;p)

~~

(which is? I think they should have a bit of technology haha)

"You okay?" Kei felt a bruise forming but it was okay.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm

(Hahaha, I'll have her point out she doesn't know what he means)

"But I don't remember any favours.."

__

(Valerie is the only living mind mage, Rei was most likely killed somewhere along the line

True, but I didn't know bout that XD)

"I think so"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 pm

(oh nice xD MAKE IT FUN!)

"Well....alllll those times we had our pleasureable fun.....this is a reward."

~~

(._. poor kei.)

"Okay. Where the hell are we?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

(XD)

"Oooh" Made more sense, at least it did to a drunken fool

___

(XD I dunno, haven't actually decided yet)

"I don't know" Why would she know, she barely knew what was going on normally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next